|Real Name||Sugandha Mishra
|Profession||Singer, Comedian and Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in Feet Inches- 5' 5"
|Weight||in Kilograms- 48 Kg
in Pounds- 106 lbs
|Date of Birth||23 May 1988|
|Age (as in 2016)||28 Years|
|Birth Place||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU), Amritsar
Apeejay College of Fine Arts, Jalandhar
|Educational Qualifications||Doctorate in Music|
|Debut||Film Debut: Heropanti (2014)
TV Debut: The Great Indian Laughter Challenge (2008)
Singing Debut: Kamal Dhamal Malamal (2012)
|Family||Father- Santosh Mishra
Mother- Savita Mishra
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Rajma chawal|
|Favourite Actor||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt and Jimmy Shergill|
|Favourite Actress||Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sharmila Tagore and Bipasha Basu|
|Favourite Musician||Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhonsle, A.R.Rahman, Sonu Nigan, Shaan, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shweta Pandit, Shankar Mahadevan, Shreya Ghoshal, Rihanna and Lady Gaga|
|Favourite Song||Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki|
|Favourite Restaurant||Barbeque Nation|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sugandha Mishra
- Does Sugandha Mishra smoke?: No
- Does Sugandha Mishra drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Sugandha started her career as a RJ in Big FM 92.7.
- She received training in classical music from her grandfather, Pt. Shankar Lal Mishra.
- She was the 3rd runner-up in the reality show Zee TV’s singing reality show Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar, in 2010.
- She delivered her first performance when she was around 3 years old in front of Kaifi Azmi, poet and father of Shabana Azmi.
- Kapil Sharma was her senior when she was doing her Masters (Doctorate) in Music from the Guru Nanak Dev University in Amritsar.
- It was Kapil Sharma, who recommended her to participate in The Great Indian Laughter Challenge on STAR One, which later changed her life.
- She is a fine mimicry artist and she learned these skills from her mother and her brother.