Age: 39 Years
Hometown: Firozpur, Punjab
Wife: Parizaad Maan
|Real Name||Surinder Singh Mann|
|Profession||Singer, Writer, Actor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet inches- 5’ 6”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 41 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 12 inches
|Debut||Album: Yaar Anmulle (2011)
Film: Oye Hoye Pyar Ho Gaya (2013)
|Date of Birth||12 September 1982|
|Age (as of 2021)||39 Years|
|Hometown||Ghall Khurd, Firozpur, Punjab|
|School||Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sr. Sec. School, Sector 35, Chandigarh, India|
|College/University||Rode Lande College, Moga, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Civil Engineering|
|Political Inclination||Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Reading Books, Listening to Music|
|Controversies||• In 2015, Sharry Mann attracted controversy after getting into a war of words with Jazzy B. It all began with Sharry Mann's Facebook post in which while praising Raaz Kaur he took a dig at Jazzy B for obscenity served in his Punjabi songs. After reading the post, Jazzy sought clarification from the singer on his “Kalliyan Da Baadshah” Comment. Later, Sharry deleted the post and also apologised to Jazzy B for his words.
• In January 2018, the Enforcement Directorate issued a summon to Mann after his name and mobile number reflected during the raid at the immigration film, Seabird International Private Limited, in Mohali.
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Balbir Singh
Mother- Harmel Kaur
|Siblings||Brother- Navtej Mann (younger)
Sister- Babbu (elder)
|Food||Saag, Makki Roti, Bhindi, Omelette|
|Actors||Babbu Mann, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan|
|Singers||Gurdas Maan, Babbu Maan, Miss Pooja|
- Sharry Mann was born into a Sikh Family in Mohali, Punjab.
- Sharry was an average student during his school days.
- He was a part of his school’s cricket team.
- Sharry used to mimic Gurdas Mann and other Punjabi singers during his college days, after listening to which, one of his professors advised him to pursue singing as his career.
- Sharry dropped out of his Civil Engineering to pursue a career in music.
- He first came into the notice when his song ‘Kudiyan Te Bussan’ got leaked on the web.
- Sharry has done a number of odd jobs to finance his music career.
- In 2010, he won the PTC Punjabi Music award for the best male debut.
- In 2011, he released his first album ‘Yaar Anmulle’ which was a huge hit.
- In 2012, he won the award for the most popular song in a Punjabi movie 2012 – Pooja Kiven Aa.
- In 2013, he won the PTC Punjabi Music awards for the most popular star of the year and for best album of the year for his album, Aate Di Chiri.
- Apart from being a singer, he is also a great writer and wrote numerous popular songs such as “Dil Da Dimaag,” “Carrom Board,” “Vadda Bai,” and “Hashtag.”
- Sharry Mann bonds closely with Punjabi singer, Parmish Verma.
- He is very affectionate towards dogs.
- His name ‘Sharry’ was given to him by his school teacher who usually used to call everyone with a short name.
- In November 2021, he shared a photo of his wife, Parizaad Maan, and wrote a post in which he revealed that why he quit alcohol. He wrote,
Your eyes are the reason i quit alcohol….love you.”
View this post on Instagram