|Nickname||Baba Ji YouTube- Punjab Kesari Himachal Pradesh|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Songwriter, and Music Composer|
|Famous For||Singing devotional songs of Lord Shiva|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Debut||Song: “Baba Ji" (2016)
Film (Singer): "Aadha Bhi Zyaada” from the Hindi film ‘Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas’ (2019)
|Date of Birth||18 July 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|Hometown||Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh|
|School(s)||• A government school in Kasol, Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh
• A school in Solan, Himachal Pradesh
|College/University||MLSM College, Sundernagar, Chaterokhri, Himachal Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification(s)||• B.Com 2nd year dropout from MLSM College, Sundernagar, Chaterokhri, Himachal Pradesh
• B A in Music from MLSM College, Sundernagar, Chaterokhri, Himachal Pradesh Divya Himachal
|Hobbies||Doing photography, Listening to Music, Cooking|
|Address||Baba Ki Kutiya, House No. 616B Swastik Vihar, Zirakpur, Mohali District, Punjab|
|Tattoo(s)||• On left side of his neck: A snake
• On his right forearm: The word 'BABA' with a star
• On his left arm: Two tattoos of Lord Shiva and Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Prem Lal (carpenter and singer in village mandali)
Mother- Leela Devi
|Siblings||Brother- Manjit Raghuvanshi (younger; business development representative in HDFC bank, Solan, Himachal Pradesh)
Sister- Seema Raghuvanshi (younger; veterinary pharmacist)
|Singer(s)||A. R. Rahman, Kailash Kher, Mukesh|
|Song||'Jaane Kahan Gaye Woh Din' from the Hindi film Mera Naam Joker (1970)|
|Car Collection||• Volkswagen Polo
• Morris Garages
|Bike Collection||• Royal Enfield Bullet
• Kawasaki Ninja
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hansraj Raghuwanshi
- Hansraj Raghuwanshi is an Indian singer, music composer, and songwriter. In 2019, he came into the limelight with his song “Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari.”
- He was born in a Hindu family. Hansraj Raghuwanshi- Official Website He belongs to a Hindu family from Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh. A few years after his birth, his family shifted to Mangal Village, Kunihar Tehsil, Solan District, Himachal Pradesh.
- He started participating in school singing competitions while he was in class 5. When he was in class 10, he left singing.
- In an interview, he shared that in his teens, he wanted to become a Deputy Commissioner.
- He failed four times while he was in the second year of his graduation., and later, he shifted to Delhi. He did a few odd jobs there, and after a few months, he returned to Himachal Pradesh. He then started working as a dishwasher in the canteen of MLSM College, Sundernagar, Himachal Pradesh. He even worked as a delivery boy in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. After saving a good amount from his jobs, he released his debut song “Baba Ji” in 2016. During an interview, he shared that he used to visit various government offices to get an opportunity in singing, but he was always rejected for not having any recommendations. He said,
The biggest complaint in Himachal’s forums is “recommendation.” In this, suggestions should be taken from the public through social media and other mediums that who among the artists they want to hear this time. Also, there should be auditions for the struggling youth.”
- Hansraj has been dating Komal Saklani for many years. In an interview, while talking about Komal, he said,
On 11 September 2017, my girlfriend Komal Saklani came in my life. She changed everything in my life, made my environment positive and company better and I started focusing more on working on my own. Whatever little I have become today, it would not have been possible without Komal’s support and inspiration.”
- In 2018, Hansraj lent his voice to various Hindi songs like “Shimla Girl,” “Ganga Kinare,” “Ganja Ganja,” and “Baba Badnaam.” However, he received negative feedback from the audience for promoting drugs in his song “Ganja Ganja.”
- It was his Hindi devotional song “Mera Bhola Hai Bhandari” (2019) which gave a kickstart to his career. The song has more than 245 million views on YouTube as of June 2022.
- In 2019, he made his first national TV appearance on the TV singing reality show ‘Superstar Singer’ during the promotion of the Hindi film ‘Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas.’
- He is well-known for his devotional songs on Lord Shiva such as “Shiv Kailasho Ke Vasi” (2019), “Shankara” (2019), “Shiv Samarahe” (2021), and “Main Shiv Ka Shiv Mere” (2021).
- Hansraj, along with the Indian singer Richa Sharma, released the Hindi song ‘Duntara’ in 2020.
- He has performed live at various events and stage shows. He performed at the Sadhguru’s spiritual organisation Isha Foundation on the eve of Shivratri in 2022.
View this post on Instagram
- His hairstyle is very popular among his fans. In an interview, while talking about his dreadlocks, he said,
By birth I have such hair, I even tried hair rebonding several times, but it still grows the same. So, I decided to keep it the way it is.”
- He is an animal lover and owns a husky named Joy.
- As of June 2022, he has 1.7 million followers on his Instagram account and around 8.51 million subscribers on his self-titled YouTube channel.
- Hansraj has a deep faith in Lord Shiva.