|Real Name||Mohan Madhukar Bhagawat|
|Profession||Sarsanghchalak (Chief of RSS)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg
in Pounds- 158 lbs
|Date of Birth||11 September 1950|
|Age (as in 2017)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||Chandrapur, Maharashtra|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|School||Lokmanya Tilak Vidyalaya, Chandrapur, Maharashtra|
|College||Janata College, Chandrapur
Government Veterinary College, Nagpur
|Family||Father- Madhukar Rao Bhagwat
Mother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Watching English films on Science and Fiction|
|Controversies||• In January 2013, Bhagwat's comment sparked the controversy when he said: "women should be just housewives and husbands should be the breadwinners".
• In August 2016, Bhagwat's comment on Hindu Population rise created controversy when he said "Which law says that the population of Hindus should not rise? There is nothing like that. What is stopping them when the population of others is rising? The issue is not related to the system. It is because the social environment is like this".
• Mohan Bhagwat once said that "People of America are called American, people of Germany called German, people of England are called English so people of India must be Hindu, Everyone in India is Hindu."
• Mohan once commented on Mother Teresa service that conversion to Christianism was the main reason behind Teresa's service in India.
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohan Bhagwat
- Does Mohan Bhagwat smoke?: No
- Does Mohan Bhagwat drink alcohol?: No
- Mohan Bhagwat is the eldest son of his parents and has two younger brothers and a sister.
- Mohan dropped out of his postgraduate course in Veterinary Sciences and became a Pracharak (full-time promoter/worker) of the RSS at the end of 1975.
- Mohan was made ‘Akhil Bharatiya Sharirik Pramukh,’ (in-charge of physical training) for India, 1991 to 1999. Mohan was further promoted as ‘Akhil Bharatiya Pracharak Pramukh,’ (in-charge of RSS volunteers working full-time for India).
- In 2009, he became the RSS chief, youngest leaders to head the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh after Dr. K. B. Hedgewar and M.S.Golwalkar.
- Mohan Bhagwat was given Z+ VVIP security cover in June 2015, when Government of India ordered the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) to provide round-the-clock protection to Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief. This makes Mohan Bhagwat one of the most protected Indians today.