|Full Name||Hardeep Singh Grewal|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Music Composer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Singing: Thokar (2015)|
|Awards||PTC Punjabi Music Award for the best song with a message- 'Thokar' (2015)
PTC Punjabi Music Award for the best song with a message- 'Bulandiyan' (2018)
|Date of Birth||21 September 1988|
|Age (as in 2018)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Jamalpur, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Village Jamalpur, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|School||Sacred Heart Convent School, Jamalpur, Ludhiana, Punjab, India|
|College/University||• RIMT University, Gobindgarh, Punjab
• Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, Punjab
|Educational Qualification||M.Tech. in Production Engineering|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Siblings||Brother- Bobby Grewal (Younger, Fitness Expert)
|Favourite Singer||Gurdas Maan|
|Car Collection||• Toyota Fortuner
• Ford Endeavour
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hardeep Grewal
- Hardeep Grewal is a singer and lyricist who mainly works for the Punjabi Music Industry.
- He used to participate in singing and Bhangra competitions since his 5th standard.
- When he was in the 10th standard, he started writing songs.
- After completing his studies, Hardeep started working as a lecturer for a short period.
- Thereafter, in 2015, he quit his profession of teaching and began singing career with his debut album ‘Thokar’, which gave him a lot of fame.
- Hardeep has also sung many other popular Punjabi songs like ’40 Killey’, ‘Dhiyan’, ‘Golden Heart’, etc.
- He is popular for singing motivational songs.
- Hardeep loves performing on stages.
- He is a good friend with Tarsem Jassar.
- He is a fitness freak and is very conscious about his body.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)