Mother: Charan Kaur Sidhu
Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 26 Years
|Real Name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Nicknames||Sidhu Moosewala, Moosewala|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Model|
|Famous For||Singing the song 'So High'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||11 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||Lyricist: Licence- by Ninja (2016)
Singing (Duet): Belong Karda with Gurlez Akhtar
|Parents||Father- Bhola Singh Sidhu
Mother- Charan Kaur Sidhu (Sarpanch of the village Moosa)
|Siblings||Brother- Gurpreet Sidhu|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments, Driving, Shopping|
|Controversies||• Sidhu Moosewala was a close friend of Karan Aujla but a war of words began between the two when Karan allegedly leaked Sidhu's songs before they were officially recorded. In 2018, Karan tried to defame Sidhu by releasing the songs 'Up & Down' along with Deep Jandu and Lafaafe with Sanam Bhullar. Moosewala responded to it by releasing his song 'Warning Shots' which pointed towards Karan.
• A complaint was filed by Professor Dhanevar against Sidhu's mother to the Director of Rural Development And Panchayats Department, SAS Nagar, Mohali. Dhanevar mentioned about the provocative songs sung by Charan Kaur's son. However, later, she wrote an apology letter to him stating that her son would not sing such songs in future.
|Tattoo||On the right arm|
|Favourite Food(s)||Butter Chicken, Rajma|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Kuldeep Manak|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red, Blue|
|Favourite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Armani|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidhu Moosewala
- Does Sidhu Moosewala smoke?: No
- Does Sidh u Moosewala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sidhu Moosewala’s name is inspired by his village’s name ‘Moosa’ which is situated in Mansa, Punjab.
- He started singing folk songs when he was in his 5th standard.
- In 2015, when Sidhu was pursuing his graduation, he approached a popular Punjabi lyricist for a song. The writer kept making excuses and denied giving Sidhu a song, it was then, that he got determined to write his own lyrics.
- After completing his college studies, he moved to Canada in 2016 for further studies and side by side he used to write the songs.
- He considers ‘Channi Banka’ as his Godfather as it was Channi, who introduced Moose Wala to the Punjabi Music Industry and also helped him to establish himself in Canada.
- He started his career as a lyricist in 2016 along with popular singers- Deep Jandu, Elly Mangat, and Karan Aujla.
- His debut song ‘License’ (as a lyricist) was sung by Ninja which became a worldwide hit.
- Apart from writing, he has also sung many superhit Punjabi songs like ‘Range Rover’, ‘Duniya’, ‘G Wagon’, ‘Dark Love’, ‘Tochan’, ‘Its All About You’, etc.
- In 2017, he earned a lot of name and fame with his songs ‘G wagon’ and ‘So High’.
- Approximately his 8 songs got leaked before they were officially recorded.
- In 2018, he released the song ‘Just Listen’ especially for his haters.
- He is well known for his cold war with popular Punjabi singer and lyricist Karan Aujla.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)