|Profession(s)||Actress, Dancer, Model|
|Famous For||Appearing in the season 2 of Bigg Boss Marathi 2019 as a wild card contestant
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet inches- 5’ 4”
|Debut||Film, Hindi (Actor): Hum Hai Teen Khurafaati (2014)
Film, Tamil-Telugu (Dancer): Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka (2015)
Film, Kannada (Actor): Lodde (2015)
Film, Marathi (Dancer): Manus Ek Mati (2017)
TV (Contestant): Bigg Boss Marathi Season 2 (2019)
|Date of Birth||3 April 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||30 Years|
|School||Navodaya English High School, Mumbai|
|College||University of Mumbai, Maharashtra Facebook|
|Education Qualification||Degree in Engineering|
|Tattoo||While she was in Bigg Boss Marathi 2 (2019), she got a tattoo of her co-contestant named ‘Rupali’ inked on her arm during a task.
|Hobbies||Swimming, Gymming, Travelling, and Shopping|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Mahendra Panchal
Mother- Priya Panchal
|Siblings||Brother- Pratik Panchal
Sister- Deepali Panchal
|Favourite Actor(s)||Ranveer Singh, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favourite Dancer||Malaika Arora|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Heena Panchal
- Heena Panchal is an Indian actress and model. She is well-known for her item songs.
- Apart from Bollywood, she also works in Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, and Marathi films.
- Panchal became very popular for her dance performance in the songs, like ‘Raju O Raju’ from Pelliki Mundu Prema Katha (2017), ‘Tak Tak’ from ‘Kay Zala Kalana’ (2018), and ‘Taja Maal’ from Perfume (2019).
- The famous Indian choreographer, Saroj Khan once said about Heena Panchal,
I am giving Bollywood a new dancing diva and skilled dancer”
- She has also worked in Bollywood films, including “Life Mein Twist Hai” (2014) and “Miss Tanakpur Hazir Ho” (2015).
- She is a lookalike of the popular Bollywood Item Dancer, Malaika Arora and she is known as the ‘Malaika of South.’
- Panchal also appeared as a contestant in season 6 of Color’s TV’s reality show “India’s Got Talent.”
- In 2015, she was nominated for India’s top 100 celebrity by Forbes India.
- Panchal was ranked 7th on the Bombay Times’ Item girl list.
- She is a trained pole dancer.
View this post on Instagram
Being a professional dancer I love to learn new dance forms, pole dancing was always in my bucket list. Being a strong women my kitchen is my dancing.#hotdance#hotness#boldandbeautiful#poledancersofinstagram#poleconditiong#instavideo#bollywood#actress#strongwomen#lovefordance#motivation#attitude#trend#poleyurn#firemanspin#polestar#strength#flexibility#heenapanchal.thanks to#smiliesuriofficial#[email protected] @polestarindia @poledancersofinstagram @poledancenation @pole_dance_combo #dualips
- Panchal loves riding the motorcycle.
View this post on Instagram
Why should guys have all the fun…. I do things with a touch of fashionista. Love for riding the bike is always in my checklist… But do wear an helmet while you ride guys. Wearing helmet and riding the bike is more FASHIONISTA. LOVE FOR BIKE AND BIKE RIDERS…..#yamaha a#biker#bikerchick#bikers#yamahar15 #royalenfieldlovers #royalenfield #girl#hot#boys#sexy.
- She is an animal lover and owns a pug dog.
- In 2019, she was featured in the song ‘Bore Ho Gayi.’
- She participated in the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge,’ in 2020.
- Here’s an interesting video about Heena Panchal’s biography: