Age: 29 Years
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, and Music Director|
|Famous For||His Bollywood songs ‘Saturday Saturday’ from ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ (2014) and ‘Kala Chashma’ from ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ (2016)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Debut||Music Album: Billionaire (2013)
|Date of Birth||23 May 1990 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||29 Years|
|College/University||Berklee College of Music, Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Architecture YouTube|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Hobbies||Playing Casino Games, Gymming, and Travelling|
|Tattoo(s)||He has got many tattoos inked on his body.
|Controversies||• He opted for beanie cap instead of wearing a turban; as he was criticised by his Sikh fans for holding a glass of alcohol and dancing with girls in a music video while wearing a turban in one of his songs. In an interview, he said,
It so happened that while shooting for a song, a glass of alcohol accidentally fell on my kada and turban. The turban is a matter of great pride for me and I don’t want to disrespect it, so I began sporting a beanie.” Times of India
• In 2017, there were rumours that he used the lyrics of Badshah in his song ‘Burberry Checks.’ There were other rumours that Indeep had died in an accident. In an interview, he clarified all the rumours, he said,
The rap part of Kala Chashma was written by me. I, then, went up to the music company and gave them all the proof that the song was mine and they gave me the due credit. I fought for it because it was my song. I challenge anyone who claims that I lifted Badshah’s song to prove it. These are fake fan pages and they are running sponsored ads on them. Badshah is like my brother. I will continue to respect him. But professionally, the relationship is almost over. A video that was circulating was so well edited that even I was surprised. Even news channels picked it up. I had to tell everyone that I am very much alive. My shows started getting cancelled because apparently I was dead.” Asian Age
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Name Not Known
|Car Collection||BMW car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Indeep Bakshi
- Indeep Bakshi is a popular Indian singer and music director.
- He was born into a Sikh family.
- Reportedly, when he was in 12th class, he wrote the lyrics of the song, ‘Saturday Saturday.’
- He started working as an architect in DLF, a real estate company in Delhi, after completing his graduation.
- His passion was to become a singer, so, he saved money from his salary to release his first song.
- Later, he set up his own construction business, ‘Bakshi Builders.’
- He collaborated with the Indian rapper, Badshah in the original ‘Saturday Saturday’ song in 2012. As per Indeep’s interview, the Hummer used in the music video was his own car.
- As per the sources, at Shah Rukh Khan’s Eid party, Karan Johar heard ‘Saturday Saturday’ song and decided to use it in his film, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ (2014). The song was a chartbuster and Indeep gained immense popularity with this song.
- After the release of the song, he took a break of two years to learn more about music.
- He rapped in another blockbuster song ‘Kala Chashma’ from the film, ‘Baar Baar Dekho’ in 2016. This song was the reprised version of the superhit Punjabi song, “Tenu Kala Chasma Jachda Hai.”
- He has released many other popular songs, including ‘Madam Ji’ (2013), ’36 Aayengi 36 Jayengi’ (2015), ‘Bad Wali Feeling’ (2016), and ‘Nakhra’ (2019). He also lent his voice for the song ‘Tere Liye’ from the Bollywood film ‘Dilliwaali Zaalim Girlfriend’ (2015).
- He appeared as a mentor in the MTV’s show, ‘Date to Remember,’ along with Manu Punjabi and Divya Agarwal in 2018.
- In 2020, he participated in the Colors TV show, ‘Mujhse Shaadi Karoge.’
- He is trained in music under his guru, Ankit Tripathi.
- He is an animal lover and owns a pet dog.
- Reportedly, he decided to lose excessive body weight after reading one of the body-shaming comments on one of his videos.