|Real Name||Sunny Kaushal|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Assistant Director|
|Famous For||Being the brother of Vicky Kaushal
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||Year 1989|
|Age (as in 2017)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Educational Qualification||Chartered Accountant or CA (Dropout)|
|Debut||Film: Sunshine Music Tours and Travels (2016)
Web Series: Official Chukyagiri (2016)
|Address||Kaushal's, an apartment at 28th floor in Andheri West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Reading, Playing Squash, Gymming|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Parents||Father- Sham Kaushal (Action Director)
Mother- Veena Kaushal (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Vicky Kaushal (Elder, Actor)
|Favourite Actor(s)||Hrithik Roshan, Ranveer Singh, Will Smith|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood- Andaz Apna Apna, Guzaarish, Rang De Basanti
Hollywood- The Godfather, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Ratatouille, Forrest Gump, Avatar, Limitless, Fight Club
|Favourite Song||"Shape of You" by Ed Sheeran|
|Favourite Singer/Musician(s)||A. R. Rahman, Gurdas Maan, Eminem, Bohemia, The Beatles|
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Favourite Book(s)||Scion of Ikshvaku by Amish Tripathi, The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, Naoko by Keigo Higashino, The Immortals of Meluha by Amish Tripathi, The Secret by Rhonda Byrne|
|Favourite Quote||"Live in the moment."|
|Favourite Restaurant||The House in Mumbai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sunny Kaushal
- Does Sunny Kaushal smoke?: No
- Does Sunny Kaushal drink alcohol?: Yes
- His father came to Mumbai in 1978, and after years of struggle and hard work, he became a famous action director in Bollywood as well as Hollywood.
- Sunny was born and raised in the chawl area of Malad in Mumbai, when his father used to be a stuntman.
- Since his childhood, he and his brother have been a die-hard fan of Hrithik Roshan.
- He always liked ‘History’ and aspired to become an ‘archaeologist.’
- He started his career as a theatre artist with Makrand Deshpande, and later, he worked as an assistant director in films like ‘My Friend Pinto’ (2011) and ‘Gunday’ (2014).
- Later, he learned acting skills from the famous ‘Barry John Acting Studio’ in New Delhi.
- His father made it very clear that he won’t play any role to launch him in Bollywood.
- When he started going for acting auditions, he used to keep his surname “Kaushal” at bay.
- When he went for the auditions for the role of an “orphan” in his debut film ‘Sunshine Music Tours and Travels’ (2016), he performed huge monologs in front of the director, Shailendra Singh, and got selected immediately.
- Before making his Bollywood debut, he had given a lot of auditions for around 5 years. and even auditioned for Bhojpuri films.
- He rose to fame with his role as “Himmat Singh,” based on Indian hockey player Balbir Singh Dosanjh, in the historical sports drama film ‘Gold’ (2018), starring Akshay Kumar and Mouni Roy.
- He considers his brother Vicky Kaushal as his idol.