Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 33 Years
|Profession(s)||Model, Actress, Dancer|
|Famous For||Her roles in the films “Har Kisse Ke Hisse: Kaamyaab” (2018), “Article 15” (2019), and “Bangalore Days” (2014)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|IMDb Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 156 cm
in meters- 1.56 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 1½”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Bollywood; as a child artist): Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai (2000)
Film (Malayalam): Thattathin Marayathu (2012) as 'Aysha Rehman'
Film (Telugu): Gunde Jaari Gallanthayyinde (2013) as 'Shruti'
Film (Tamil): Thillu Mullu (2013) as 'Janani'
Film (Bollywood): Tubelight (2017) as 'Maya'
TV: Rishtey (2010)
Web Series: Home Sweet Office (2019) as 'Shagun'
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||For the Malayalam film “Thattathin Marayathu”
• Asianet Film Award for Best Star Pair (2013)
• Vanitha Film Award for Best Debut-Female (2013)
• Amrita TV Film Award for Best Pair (2013)
• Asiavision Award for New Sensation in Acting (2013)
• Indian Movie Award in Qatar For Best Debutant Actress (2013)
• Pearl Movie Award For Best Debutant Actress (2013)
• SIIMA Award for Best Female Debutant (2013)
|Date of Birth||22 December 1987 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||33 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate in Economics Business Standard|
|Hobbies||Cooking, Doing Yoga|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Vinod Talwar (Film Producer)
Mother- Suman Talwar
|Siblings||Brother- Vishal Talwar (Assistant Director in the film Aap Ki Khatir)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Isha Talwar
- Isha Talwar is an Indian actress, model, and dancer.
- Her family has its roots in Pakistan.
- She was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- Her father is an Executive Producer at ‘Narsimha Enterprises.’
- She developed an interest in dance at a very young age.
- At the age of 13, she made her acting debut as Aishwarya Rai‘s younger sister in the film ‘Hamara Dil Aapke Paas Hai’ (2000).
- She has learned dance from famous choreographer Terence Lewis’s dance school and is a prolific dancer in various forms, such as – Ballet, Jazz, Hip-hop, and Salsa.
- She is a famous face in the modelling world and has done commercials for giant brands like “Pizza Hut,” “Kaya Skin Clinic,” “Dulux Paints,” “Maggi Hot Heads,” and “Vivel Fairness Cream.”
- Talwar has appeared in many popular Malayalam films like “Balyakalasakhi” (2014), “Bangalore Days” (2014), “Two Countries” (2015), and “Ranam” (2018).
- Some of her web series include “Parchhayee” (2019), “Swaha” (2020), and “Mirzapur: Season 2” (2020).
- Isha received the title of the most desirable woman in Malayalam in 2015.
- She received four months of voice training for her debut Malayalam film to learn the language.
- Talwar has worked with many famous Bollywood actors like Shah Rukh Khan, Shahid Kapoor, Boman Irani, and John Abraham.
- She is fond of dogs and often shares her pictures with dogs on her Instagram account.