Height: 5' 4"
Hometown: Bengaluru,Karnataka, India
Marital Status: Married
|Famous For||Being the wife of Indian cricketer Rahul Chahar|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 162 cm
in meters- 1.62 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Age (as of 2021)||22 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||9 March 2022|
|Marriage Place||Goa, India|
|Husband/Spouse||Rahul Chahar (cricketer)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known (government official)
Mother- Name Not Known (homemaker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishani Johar
- Ishani Johar is an Indian fashion designer who is known for being the wife of Indian cricketer Rahul Chahar. Rahul plays for Rajasthan in domestic cricket and Punjab Kings in the Indian Premier League.
- Ishani Johar and Rahul Chahar have been friends since they were teenagers, and shared a romantic relationship for four years before getting engaged in 2019.
- Their destination wedding was held in Goa on March 9, 2022. Ishani, the bride, wore a cyan blue lehenga choli that was elaborately embroidered with silver zari, crystal, and thread work. Rahul, on the other hand, opted for a pure white bandhgala sherwani with crystals on the border, which he paired with a matching doshala to complement his appearance with his wife. Rahul and Ishani made a bold coordinating statement at their wedding, dressed in contemporary blue ethnics. Rahul took to Instagram to share his wedding pictures which he captioned,
Our Happily ever after !!”
- Ishani Johar and Rahul Chahar’s looks from their wedding functions grabbed attention and became viral on internet. They ditched the usual traditional colours and opted for fresh modern colours and outfits. Apart from their wedding look, their haldi and mehndi looks were also a talk of the town. For the haldi ceremony, Ishani, dressed up in a chiffon saree in half-and-half yellow and white colour tone to match her soon-to-be-husband, who wore a yellow kurta with a white bottom and a half-and-half coloured coat. In addition, Ishani wore her hair in a braided style and accessorised her cool look with minimal jewellery. Their mehandi outfits also aced the wedding fashion game. The setting was transformed into a floral haven, and Ishani looked graced the function in a white floral lehenga, where as Rahul dazzled in a brilliant orange ensemble.
- Deepak Chahar, a well-known Indian cricketer, is Rahul’s cousin. Deepak also attended his cousin’s wedding, which he documented on Instagram. He posted two images on Instagram, one with his girlfriend Jaya Bharadwaj and the other with the newlywed couple.