|Nickname||Ishu Facebook- Amit Deshpande|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||Film (Marathi): Premache Side Effects (release date not yet announced)|
|Last Film||Premache Side Effects (release date not yet announced)|
|Date of Birth||5 November 1995 (Sunday)|
|Date of Death||20 September 2021 at around 5 am|
|Place of Death||Near Arpora or Hadfade village in the Bardez Taluka, Goa|
|Age (at the time of death)||25 Years|
|Death Cause||Car Accident The Times of India|
|College/University||Maharashtra Institute of Technology, Pune, Maharashtra Facebook- Ishwari Deshpande|
|Tattoo(s)||• On her right thumb: Infinity Sign
• On her left forearm: Mum Dad with angel wings
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Unmarried|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Late Shubham Dadge|
|Parents||Mother- Jayshree Deshpande
|Siblings||Brother- Amit Deshpande
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ishwari Deshpande
- Ishwari Deshpande was an Indian model and actress who mainly worked in the Marathi entertainment industry.
- She was born and brought up in Pune.
- She worked as a model in various print advertisements of brands like Krushnamai Luxury Car Rental Services and Swapangandha Sarees.
View this post on Instagram
- In 2017, she was featured in the YouTube video titled ‘Call Me Prank’ on the YouTube channel ‘Prank Freak.’
- She was selected to participate in India Fashion Week London 2018.
- She was featured in a few music videos such as ‘Its Complicated’ (2018) and ‘Manachi Dasha’ (2020).
- Before her death in 2021, she had completed her shooting for her debut film ‘Premache Side Effects.’ She was also shooting for a Hindi film in 2021.
- She was an avid animal lover and had a pet dog named Bella.
- She was a religious person and had a deep faith in Lord Ganesha.
- Ishwari Deshpande had a Ford car of her own.
- On 20 September 2021, Ishwari, along with her rumoured boyfriend, Shubham Dadge, met with a major car accident in Goa at around 5 am. The car fell into Baga lake, and as the car was centre locked, they could not escape and died on the spot.
- According to the local Inspector, Suraj Gawas,
Primary investigation suggests that the mishap took place because the driver lost control of the car. After losing control, the car crossed over to the opposite corridor and again crossed over back before falling into a small creek. The fire brigade was called around 7 am. They managed to take out the car and the dead bodies of the two.”