Hometown: Bikaner, Rajasthan
Education: Postgraduate Diploma In Theatre
|Full name||Jaineeraj karnisingh rajpurohit Instafinancial|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Debut||Film (Hollywood; as a supporting actor): Outsourced as a passenger in train (2006)
Film (Bollywood; as a supporting actor): OMG: Oh My God! as Dinesh Gandhi (2012)
Theatre Play (Hindi): Mareez Ulhas
|Date of Birth||26 September 1978 (Tuesday)|
|Birthplace||Hanuman Hatha, Bikaner, Rajasthan Patrika|
|College/University||University of Rajasthan, Jaipur|
|Educational Qualification||Postgraduate diploma in theatre|
|Political Inclination||BJP Jaineeraj Rajpurohit - Instagram|
|Address||Hanuman Hatha, Gali No.2, Behind Govt. Press Bikaner, Rajasthan|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Karni Singh Rajpurohit (retired teacher)
Mother- Radha Devi Rajpurohit (a homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Niranjan Rajpurohit Desalsar
Sister- Jaya Purohit
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jaineeraj Rajpurohit
- Jaineeraj Rajpurohit is an Indian actor who primarily appears in Hindi television shows. He is well-known for acting in supporting roles in television shows like Balika Vadhu as Alok Shekhar on Colors TV (2008), Naagin as Ranbeer on Colors TV (2016), and in the Bollywood film OMG: Oh My God! as Dinesh Gandhi (2012). In August 2022, it was reported that Jaineeraj replaced Shailesh Lodha as Taarak Mehta in the television show Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah on Sony SAB. The Times of India
- Since childhood, Jaineeraj aspired to become an actor, and he was inspired by Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra. When he was eight years old, his father enrolled him at Anurag Kala Kendra, a theatre group in Bikaner.
- Jaineeraj won the Best Actor Award for his debut theatre play, Mareez Ulhas.
- At the start of his career, Jaineeraj worked at Jaipur All India Radio and Jaipur Doordarshan.
- Jaineeraj acted in a few theatrical productions in Bikaner and in 2000, he shifted to Mumbai to get acting opportunities in films or television. Initially, he started working as an assistant director to learn the basics of shooting and direction. Within a few months, Jaineeraj started appearing in television shows, and he acted in supporting roles.
- In 2008, Jaineeraj acted in a few television shows like Balika Vadhu as Alok Shekhar on Colors TV, Laagi Tujhse Lagan as Kishore on Colors TV, Miley Jab Hum Tum as Principal Saxena on Star One, and Pari Hoon Main on Star One.
- In 2015, Jaineeraj appeared in two shows, Kaala Teeka on Zee TV and Dil Ko… Aaj Phir Jeene Ki Tamanna Hai on Doordarshan. In October 2016, Jaineeraj appeared in the second season of the television show Naagin on Colors TV as Ranbeer.
- In March 2017, Jaineeraj appeared in a short film HER – “Let The Voice Be Yours” on YouTube.
- In April 2019, Jaineeraj appeared in the television show Namune on Sony SAB as Mr Lele, and in July 2018, he played the role of Nadeem Shah in the show Sufiyana Pyaar Mera on Star Bharat.
- Jaineeraj joined the company Filmagic Creators Private Limited as a director on 9 January 2019.
- In an interview, Jaineeraj revealed that he has worked in more than 200 commercial advertisements Hello Bikaner – YouTube like ICICI, Instashield, 6 in 1 Vaccination, Fortune, Maggi, Juzt Jelly, American Tourister Bag, Asian Paint, Ceat Tyres, Tata Winger, Spark, Max, Dr Fixit, Unitech Grande, Max New York Life Insurance, Sweekar Oil, First Klass Oil, Hamdard Joshina, Livspace, Reliance Smart, and Kissan.
- Jaineeraj has a hobby of sketching, and he often shares pictures of his sketches on social media.
- In 2022, he appeared in the Bollywood film Salaam Venky in which he played the role of Mohan.