|Profession(s)||Social Etiquette Consultant, Teacher, and Author|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Date of Birth||19 July 1991 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||30 Years|
|College/University||• Graduation in International Affairs with a minor in Sociology and History (summa cum laude) from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C., United States
• Master of European Political and Administrative Studies from College of Europe, Bruges, Belgium
• Certified courses in Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing, Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content, Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills, and Introduction to Psychology from Coursera, U. S.
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Graduation in International Affairs with a minor in Sociology and History (summa cum laude)(2008-2012)
• Master of European Political and Administrative Studies (2013-2015)
• Master of French and English
• Certified courses in Everyday Parenting: The ABCs of Child Rearing, Viral Marketing and How to Craft Contagious Content, Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills, and Introduction to Psychology
LinkedIn- Jamila Musayeva YouTube
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian Instagram- Jamila Musayeva|
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Name Not Known|
|Siblings||She has an elder brother.|
|Food||Sushi and Anything with Rice|
|Quote||Choose Day One or One Day|
|Coffee Shop||Bear Baku in Azerbaijan|
|YouTube Channel||Sadhguru’s YouTube channel and Korean ASMR/Lifestyle Videos|
|Place(s)||Baku, Washington D. C., and Paris|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jamila Musayeva
- Jamila Musayeva is an Azerbaijani author, public etiquette consultant, and teacher.
- While she was in school, she wanted to become a ballet dancer or professional dancer in any dance form.
- After completing her post-graduation, she started working as an EU expert in 2016 at ADA University’s Center of Excellence in EU Studies, Baku.
- She co-founded ‘Gymbala’ the first baby gym in Baku, Azerbaijan, in 2017.
- In the same year, she started working as a freelance international etiquette consultant.
- Jamila is an author too, and she has authored two books- ‘Etiquette- The Least You Need To Know’ and ‘Afternoon Tea Etiquette.’
- In 2020, she started a YouTube channel with her own name in which she uploads videos related to different etiquettes. She has 567K subscribers on her YouTube channel as of August 2021. In an interview, she shared why she started a YouTube channel, she said,
Well, my background in International Relations already consisted of diplomacy and its protocols. After having finished my studies, I realized that I was interested in this aspect of International Relations, so I gradually started learning about Etiquette, and now I have a certain level of depth and authority in this field, which has been extremely helpful in many other areas of my life. I believe that etiquette can benefit everyone, but many people can’t afford or don’t have access to training in social etiquette. That’s why I use YouTube. It allows me to teach and demonstrate to thousands of people who can access it all over the world at their own time and pace for free. Teaching Etiquette on Youtube gives me a great deal of pleasure, and I’m very grateful for the overwhelming support and positivity that I’ve received online.”
- Jamila is well-versed in speaking various languages like Azerbaijani, Russian, English, Spanish, and French.
- She loves collecting scented candles, and she is inclined towards aromatherapy.
- She loves reading, dancing, doodling, and doing calligraphy in her leisure time.
- Jamila is one of the members of ‘Phi Beta Kappa’ which is one of the oldest academic societies in the US.
- In an interview, she shared that she considered the British actress Audrey Hepburn her idol.