|Known For||Being the wife of BharatPe founder, Ashneer Grover|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||30 May 1981 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|School||Bal Vikas School, Panipat|
|College/University||• Indira Gandhi National Open University
• National Institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi
• Foreign Trade Development Centre (FTDC)
|Educational Qualification(s) Madhuri Jain Grover - Linkedin||• Bachelor of Computer Application (2000-2003)
• Fashion Design and Information Technology (2000-2003)
• Diploma in Export Management (2004)
|Controversy||In January 2022, Madhuri attracted a controversy when Kotak Mahindra Bank accused Madhuri and her husband of threatening and abusing an employee from their bank. The news came after an audio clip was shared by a Twitter account named @BabuBongo. In an tweet, Grover claimed that the audio was fake. He wrote,
"Folks. Chill. It's a fake audio by some scamster trying to extort funds (USD 240,000 bitcoins). I refused to buckle. I've got more character. And, internet has got enough scamsters."
The bank alleged that Madhuri and her husband did so because in 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank refused to grant shares worth Rs. 500 crore to Grover during the launch of Nykaa's IPO. NDTV
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage date||4 July 2006|
|Husband/Spouse||Ashneer Grover (businessman)
|Parents||Father- Suresh Jain
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Shwetank Jain
Sister- Pooja Jain
Some Lesser Known Facts About Madhuri Jain Grover
- Madhuri Jain Grover is an Indian entrepreneur who is known for being the wife of BharatPe Founder, Ashneer Grover.
- In 2000, she took over her family business and worked as an interior designer at the Shivalik Fabrics till 2017. In 2004, she did two months of internship as a fashion designer at the Satya Paul. In 2005, she worked as a senior designer at the Vardhman Creations Pvt. Ltd. for one and a half years. In 2010, she conducted various design workshops for artisans of India in handicrafts.
- In 2018, she worked as the head of controls at BharatPe. When her husband started the company, Madhuri worked as an HR and managed finance and other internal operations in the company. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
I could sense that Ashneer and BharatPe needed help. Since I was running my business more on the model of a walk-in studio, which isn’t a day-long job, I suggested that I could help. And when I joined, I could feel how the company needed someone senior who can take charge of various internal functions.”
- In an interview, she talked about how they set up the company and how her children helped them paste posters when they started the app. She added,
My children, especially the elder one, completely feels the pulse of it. There have been times when my children and I have pasted BharatPe stickers at the merchant outlets. It so happened that recently when at one such restaurant where my son had pasted it, he didn’t see it next time we visited it. He not just observed it but also urged me to check on why it wasn’t there. He had several questions – who would have taken it out and why. I guess in their own ways they also feel connected to BharatPe and are proud of it.”
- She is a fitness enthusiast and often posts pictures of working out at the gym.