Age: 28 Years
Husband: Akhil Aryan
Education: Bachelor Of Mass Media
|Full name||Malvika Sitlani Aryan Instagram|
|Profession||Model and Beauty Blogger|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Beauty Pageants India Times Height||in centimeters- 168 cm
in meters- 1.68 m
in feet & inches- 5’6½'
|Debut||TV (Contestant): India’s Next Top Model (2015)
|Date of Birth||1 August 1992 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||28 Years|
|School||Bai Avabai Framji Petit Girls’ High School, Mumbai|
|College/University||R. D. National & W. A. Science College in Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Mass Media LinkedIn|
|Tattoo||On her left forearm- A tattoo of 'Believe' with a heart
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||November 2020|
|Parents||Father- Deepak Sitlani
Mother- Jenifer Caroline
• Jay Sitlani
• Jake Sitlani (Founder of ‘Crash Boom Bang' and YouTuber)
|Food||Mangalorean Cuisine and Burger with Fries|
|Film(s)||The Pursuit of Happyness (2006), Rang De Basanti (2006), and Fashion (2008)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Malvika Sitlani
- Malvika Sitlani is a well-known Indian model and beauty blogger.
- She studied upto class 2 in Dubai, and later, she moved to Mumbai.
- During an interview, she shared that she had a stammering problem while she was in school.
- Her mother is a former model, and she posts her cooking recipes on her YouTube channel ‘Jen’s Kitchen.’
- She started her career as a model in 2011 and has worked in various print advertisements.
- Malvika Sitlani has also walked the ramp in various renowned fashion shows.
- She won the titles PCJ Femina Miss Timeless Beauty and Pune Marriott Femina Miss Congeniality Model in the beauty pageant ‘Femina Miss India 2012.’
- Malvika started her YouTube channel ‘Malvika Sitlani’ in 2015 and uploaded various makeup videos on her channel. Soon, she became one of the most popular makeup bloggers in India.
- She has more than 669K subscribers on her YouTube channel (as of January 2021).
- In 2017, she played the role of Ayushmann Khurrana‘s girlfriend in the Hindi film ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu.’