|Real Name||Jaswinder Singh Dhami|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 68 kg
in Pounds- 150 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 40 Inches
- Waist: 32 Inches
- Biceps: 14 Inches
|Date of Birth||1 March 1986|
|Age (as in 2016)||30 Years|
|Birth Place||Handsworth, Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Pisces|
|Hometown||Handsworth, Birmingham, United Kingdom|
|College||London University, London
Sir Paul McCartney School of Music, Liverpool
Chandigarh University, Mohali
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Music Technology
Course in Indian Classical Music
|Debut||Debut Album : Groundshaker 2 (2008)|
|Family||Father- Viccar Dhami (Singer)
Mother- Not Known
Brothers- Not Known
Sisters- Not Known
|Favourite Food||Cheesecake and chocolate|
|Favourite Actor||Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Musician||Mohammed Rafi and A.R. Rahman|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some lesser known facts about Jaz Dhami
- Does Jaz Dhami smoke?: No
- Does Jaz Dhami drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Jaz got famous after his hit number High Heels with Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- He considers his father Viccar Dhami as his biggest inspiration who worked as a lead singer in a bhangra band Sangam.
- He came to India at the age of 16 to learn music.
- He was trained by renowned singers like Jayshree Shivram and Professor Hari Dev Ji.
- He loves football and was also associated with the Football Needs campaign to promote football in Asia.
- He has received various awards like the Best Newcomer in 2009 at the UK Asian Music awards, 3 awards at the Bhangra Awards in the same year and 4 Brit Asia Tv Music Awards.