|Real Name||Sidharth Malhotra
|Profession||Actor and Model|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 80 kg
in Pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 30 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Date of Birth||16 January 1985|
|Age (as in 2017)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School||Don Bosco School, Delhi
Navy Children School, Delhi
|College||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Com (Hons.)|
|Debut||Film Debut: Student of the Year (2012)
TV Debut: Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan (2006)
|Family||Father- Sunil Malhotra (former employee in Merchant Navy)
Mother- Rimma Malhotra (Housewife)
Brother- Harshad Malhotra (Elder, banker)
|Address||Plush apartment in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming and drawing cartoons|
|Controversies||He sued his two fans for Rs 10 Crores. Two siblings from Delhi opened a fan club website of Siddharth and started selling merchandise and t-shirts too in the star’s name.|
|Favourite Food||Jalebi, hot chocolate fudge, sushi, biryani and chicken roll munch|
|Favourite Actor||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, George Clooney and Johnny Depp
|Favourite Actress||Kajol, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif
|Favourite Film||Bollywood Films: Agneepath, Andaz Apna Apna, Chupke Chupke, Sholay, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Hollywood Films: Indiana Jones, Lord of the Ring series, Good Will Hunting
|Favourite Director||Imtiaz Ali, Raju Hirani and Zoya Akhtar|
|Favourite Color||Black and white|
|Favourite Perfume||Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch|
|Favourite Destination||New York and Goa|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Alia Bhatt (Actor)
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz ML Class ML 250|
|Salary||3-5 Crores/film (INR)
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidharth Malhotra
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Smoke?: No
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Sidharth is a Punjabi boy, who was born and bought up in Delhi.
- His father wanted him to become an engineer, but he wasn’t inclined towards studies, instead he was good in sports and used to play rugby for a club in Delhi.
- A casting agent saw him at a cafe when he was 16 years old, and on his suggestion he started modelling and walked the ramp in Paris, Milan, New York, and also modelled for international designer, Roberto Cavalli.
- He started his acting career at the age of 16 in 2006 with Star Plus’ popular serial Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan, and played the role of younger Prithviraj Chauhan’s (Rajat Tokas) brother, Jaichand.
- In 2007, he won the Mr. Gujarat title, and also was the 2nd runner up in the Gladrags mega-model competition.
- When he was 22 years old, he auditioned for Anubhav Sinha’s film and got selected as one of the 3 leads. After it, he shifted to Mumbai on a small salary for 6 months, but the film wasn’t made as Anubhav Sinha decided to make Ra.One, in which he was a clapper boy and used to take care of backdrops and give claps.
- During his struggling days, fashion designer Manish Malhotra, whom his family knew when he was in Delhi, helped him to work as an assistant director in Karan Johar’s film My Name is Khan, where he learned a lot about filming and acting.
- In 2008, he was supposed to make his Bollywood debut with the film Fashion, opposite Priyanka Chopra, but due to his contract with Gladrags, it couldn’t happen.
- For the first time, he met Alia Bhatt at Dharma Productions’ office in her school uniform with her mother when she was 17 and he was 25 years old. After watching her, he asked Karan Johar, “Is this the girl you are considering? She is damn funny and is very entertaining.”
- He won the Filmfare Best Male Debut award for Student of the Year (SOTY).
- While doing his debut film SOTY, he dated a South African girl.
- Salman Khan gifted him a designer watch after watching his performance in film Ek Villain.
- He only considers Ranbir Kapoor as his competitor.