|Real Name||Kagiso Rabada|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 190 cm
in meters- 1.90 m
in Feet Inches- 6’ 3”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 86 kg
in Pounds- 190 lbs
|Body Measurements||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 34 Inches
- Biceps: 13 Inches
|International Debut||Test- 5 November 2015 vs India in Mohali
ODI- 10 July 2015 vs Bangladesh in Dhaka
T20- 5 November 2014 vs Australia in Adelaide
|Jersey Number||#25 (South Africa)|
|Domestic/State Teams||Highveld Lions, Kent|
|Bowling Style||Right-arm fast|
|Batting Style||Left Handed Bat|
|Nature on field||Aggressive|
|Favourite Ball||Not Known|
|Records/Achievements (main ones)||• At the 2014 ICC U-19 Cricket World Cup, Rabada became RSA's best bowler with 14 wickets and an economy of 3.10.
• While playing for Highveld Lions in a Domestic match against Dolphins in February 2015, Rabada registered a record 14 wickets, which included a mammoth 9 wickets from 2nd innings.
• Rabada made his One Day International debut for South Africa against Bangladesh on 10 July 2015, achieving best figures of 6/16 (on debut). Additionally, he also became only the second player, after Taijul Islam, to take a hat-trick on debut in an ODI match.
• Also, Rabada has 4 five-wicket hauls in International test matches, secured in a span of just 1 year.
|Career Turning Point||Rabada's impressive performances in South African domestic cricket helped him grab a spot in the national side.|
|Date of Birth||25 May 1995|
|Age (as in 2017)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, Gauteng,
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
|College||St. Stithians Boys College, Johannesburg|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Family||Father- Not Known (Doctor)
Mother- Florence Rabada (Lawyer)
|Hobbies||Playing Piano, Listening to music, Playing FIFA on Playstation|
|Favourite Bowlers||Shane Warne, Wasim Akram, Malcolm Marshall, Glenn McGrath, Dale Steyn|
|Favourite Batsman||Michael Clarke|
|Girls, Family & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kagiso Rabada
- Does Kagiso Rabada smoke: Not Known
- Does Kagiso Rabada drink alcohol: Yes
- Rabada went to St. Stithians Boys College, the same school as New Zealand’s Grant Elliot and England’s Michael Lumb. He graduated from school in 2013.
- Rabada’s father is a brain surgeon by profession and a philanthropist at heart. Young Rabada would often accompany his kind father to various impoverished black neighborhoods in Johannesburg for the purpose of gifting shoes and clothes to kids.
- His first impact as an effective fast bowler came to light at the ICC U-19 cricket World Cup. In a match against the Kangaroos, Rabada garnered exceptional figures of 6/25, the best bowling performance in the tournament.
- Rabada recorded the best-ever figures (6/16) by any bowler on his ODI debut. He and Fidel Edwards are the only bowlers in the world to have taken a six-wicket haul in their first ODI.
- This debut became even more special for Rabada because of a Hat-trick. He bowled Tamim Iqbal in the third ball of his second over and then had Litton Das and Mahmudullah in the next two deliveries to complete the set.
- Rabada is the third South African to hold an ODI hat-trick. Bowler Charl Langeveldt and all-rounder JP Duminy are the only other players to hold this accolade. Additonally, Rabada became the second bowler to pull-off an ODI hat-trick on debut; first being, Bangladesh’s left-arm spinner Taijul Islam. Interestingly, both these hat-tricks came at the same venue- Mirpur Cricket stadium.
- Also, he is the second South African after the great Allan Donald to take a five-wicket haul on debut. Overall, he is the 11th player in the world to take 5 wickets or more on ODI debut.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)