Kailia Posey Height, Age, Death, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Height: 5' 5" (approx.)
Age: 16 Years
Death Cause: Suicide
|Profession(s)||Model and Actor|
|Famous for||Her grinning girl gif from the American reality television series 'Toddlers & Tiaras' (2012)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36-28-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Debut||TV (Contestant): Toddlers & Tiaras (2012)
|Date of Birth||19 April 2006 (Wednesday)|
|Place of Death||Birch Bay State Park, Washington, US|
|Date of Death||2 May 2022|
|Age (at the time of death)||16 Years|
|Death Cause||Suicide BNO News|
|College/University||Lynden High School in Washington, US MailOnline|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Stepfather- Steve Gatterman (football coach)
Mother- Marcy Posey Gatterman (flight attendant)
• Kyle Dale and Kai (real brothers; American football player)
• Dane (half brother)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kailia Posey
- Kailia Posey was an American model and actor, who came into the limelight with the American reality television series ‘Toddlers & Tiaras’ (2012). One of her ‘grinning girl’ gifs from the show became very popular on social media. She committed suicide on 2 May 2022.
- Later, she participated in various American beauty pageants like ‘Noty/Soty’ and ‘Mega Ultimate Grand Supreme.’
- In childhood, she started her training in contortion. She used to perform in various contortion competitions with the American entertainment company Cirque du Soleil.
- Kailia was featured in the print advertisement of the soft drink brand Fanta.
- She wanted to study aviation in college and become a commercial pilot.
- In 2019, she acted in the American horror film ‘Eli’ in which she played the role of Agnes Thorne.
- In 2022, Posey participated in the beauty pageant Miss Washington Teen USA held at Renton IKEA Performing Arts Center in Renton, Washington. She finished as the second runner-up in the beauty pageant and received the title Miss Lynden Teen US.
View this post on Instagram
- In May 2022, the news of her demise was shared by her mother on her (mother’s) Facebook account. She wrote,
I don’t have words or any thoughts. A beautiful baby girl is gone. Please give us privacy as we mourn the loss of Kailia. My baby forever.”