Kanak Yadav Height, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Marital Status: Unmarried
Height: 5' 5"
|Profession(s)||Actress, Model, and Producer
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Debut||• Hindi TV Serial: "Nancy" (2011)
• Bollywood Film: "Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum" (2012)
• Bhojpuri Film: "Rabba Ishq Na Hove" (2017)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• Best Actress of The Year Award (2019) for the Bhojpuri film Damad.
• Best Rising Actress Award at Saras Salil Bhojpuri Cine Awards 2021
• Best Icon Actress Award at Darshnik Mumbai Press Media Awards 2021
|Date of Birth||29 August|
|Birthplace||Parampurwa, Amraudha, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Parampurwa, Amraudha, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Computer Applications (MCA) YouTube|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Swimming, Reading Books, Listen to Music, and Watching Movies|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- R.N.Singh Yadav (Police Officer)
Mother- Seema Yadav
• Rishi Yadav
• Paraduman Yadav
Sister- Anju Yadav
|Bhojpuri Actor(s)||Dinesh Lal Yadav, Manoj Tiwari, and Arvind Akela|
|Bollywood Actresses||Sridevi and Rekha|
|Singer(s)||Abhijeet Bhattacharya and Alka Yagnik|
|Song||"Aankhon Mein Base Ho Tum"|
|Car Collection||Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza car
|Bike Collection||Honda Activa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kanak Yadav
- Kanak Yadav is an Indian actress who is known for her work in Bhojpuri films.
- She grew up in a middle-class family in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- While growing up in a family of government employees, including her father who is a police officer, Kanak desired to become an IAS officer.
- In 2008, she won the titles of Miss Noida and Miss Beautiful Smile. Later, she started receiving many offers to work in TV serials.
- After deciding to work in TV serials, she learned dancing lessons from a close friend of her father named Mayank Shrivastava.
- In 2011, she started her television career with the TV show “Nancy.”
- After working in the TV show Nancy, she worked in many TV shows including ‘Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali,’ ‘Gautam Buddha,’ ‘Mahima Shanidev,’ ‘Punar Vivah,’ ‘Balika Vadhu,’ ‘Dil Aashna Hai,’ ‘Kiske Roke Ruka Hai Savera,’ ‘Crime Patrol,’ and ‘Savdhaan India.’
- In 2012, she made her Bollywood debut with the film “Kyaa Super Kool Hain Hum” in which she played the role of ‘Paro.’
- In 2017, she made her Bhojpuri debut with the film “Rabba Ishq Na Hove” alongside Arvind Akela; it was also her debut as a producer.
- Apart from being an actress, Kanak Yadav is also an active social activist, and during the COVID-19 pandemic, she earned the Corona Warriors Certificate from the Government of India.
- Kanak Yadav remains very active on various social media platforms.
- Kanak Yadav is an ardent follower of Lord Shiva, and she often pays a visit to temples.
- Kanak Yadav is a fitness enthusiast, and she regularly practices yoga.