Age: 38 Years
Marriage Date: 24 November 2012
Wife: Nisha Rawal
|Profession(s)||Actor, Fashion Designer|
|Famous Role||‘Naitik Singhania’ in Star Plus’ TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” (2009-2016)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Citation Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Debut||Film: Love Story 2050 (2008)
TV: Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai (2009)
|Date of Birth||10 September 1982 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||39 Years|
|Birthplace||Jalandhar, Punjab, India|
|Hometown||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Apeejay School, Noida|
|College/University||• National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi
• Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting Institute in Mumbai
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Diploma in Fashion Designing E Times
• Acting Course The Indian Express
Note: Karan has also pursued BCA and a few other correspondence courses. Jagran Josh
|Ethnicity||Punjabi The Tribune|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian YouTube|
|Controversies||In June 2021, he was arrested from his Mumbai house over the complaint filed by his wife, Nisha Rawal, in which she accused him of domestic violence. In her complaint, Nisha Rawal alleged that Karan thrashed her after a fight in one night. Later, Karan was granted bail. NDTV|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Nisha Rawal (Actress)
• Himanshi Parashar (Actress; Rumoured)
|Marriage Date||24 November 2012
|Children||Son- Kavish (born on 15 June 2017)
|Parents||Father- Ajay Mehra (owns a construction business)
Mother- Bella Mehra (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Kunal Mehra (younger)
|Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Film||Hastey Hastey (2008)|
|Cricketer||Mahendra Singh Dhoni|
|Travel Destination(s)||Goa in India, London|
- Karan Mehra is an Indian television actor and fashion designer.
- A few years after his birth, Karan’s family moved to Noida.
- Karan was the school House Captain in his school days.
- He was academically good and also excelled in co-curricular activities in childhood.
- Karan worked at Dominos Pizza as a summer trainee for a while after pursuing his class 12.
- After pursuing a course in fashion designing, Karan began his career as a fashion designer in Delhi. He worked with a fashion designing firm in Delhi for around four years.
- He then moved to Mumbai and there he got the opportunity to design an outfit for the popular Bollywood actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- Subsequently, he did a course in acting and started working as an assistant director with Rajkumar Hirani. He also worked under Ram Gopal Verma for a while.
- In 2008, Karan bagged a small role in the Bollywood film “Love Story 2050.”
- Thereafter, he appeared in a few TV commercials.
- Mehra became a household name after playing the role of ‘Naitik Singhania’ in Star Plus’ TV serial “Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai” (2009). He worked in the serial until 2016 and then left it because of his poor health.
- In 2012, Karan, along with his wife Nisha, participated in the dance reality TV show “Nach Baliye: Season 5.” They were also a part of “Nach Baliye Shriman v/s Shrimati” (2013).
- Karan also appeared in “Bigg Boss 10” (2016) as a contestant.
- Some of the TV serials in which he has worked as an actor include “Saath Nibhaana Saathiya” (2016), “Khatmal E Ishq” (2017), “Ek Bhram…Sarvagun Sampanna” (2019), and “Shubharambh” (2020).
- Mehra was featured in the music video of Jubin Nautiyal‘s and Rochak Kohli’s song “Bewafa Tera Masoom Chehra” (2020).
- In 2021, he bagged the role of a cop in the Punjabi TV serial “Mawaan Thandiyan Chawan.”
- He also contested in the music reality TV show “Zee Punjabi Antakshari” (2021).
- Karan loves sketching portraits whenever he is free.
- He is an avid animal lover, and he owned a pet dog named Love Rawal Mehra (Lovely Singh), who died on 11 April.
- In childhood Karan adored Rishi Kapoor a lot. It was his summer vacations routine in Amritsar to watch Kapoor’s films like “Bobby” (1973), “Kabhi Kabhie” (1976), and “Karz” (1980).
- Karan was featured on the cover of Bombay Film Production magazine in January 2021.
- In February 2021, Karan and his wife Nisha won the Panache Image Award for “Most Popular Celebrity Couple.”