|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 188 cm
in meters- 1.88 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 2”
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||22 July 1989 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||34 Years|
|School||Yadavindra Public School, Patiala|
|College/University||• Amity University, Noida
• Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York (2014)
|Educational Qualification||• LLB
• Master of Laws (2014)
|Religion/Religious Views||Karan follows Sikhism; he is often spotted performing Hindu rituals with his father. Twitter - Navjot Singh Sidhu|
|Relationships & More|
|Engagement Date||June 2023|
|Parents||Father- Navjot Singh Sidhu (cricketer, politician, commentator)
Mother- Navjot Kaur Sidhu (doctor, politician)
Sister- Rabia Sidhu (fashion designer)
Note: Image in the Parent's section.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karan Singh Sidhu
- Karan Singh Sidhu is an Indian advocate who is the son of Indian cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu.
- Karan’s father, Navjot Singh Sidhu, was born on 20 October 1963, and hails from Patiala, Punjab. He is a graduate of Mohindra College, Panjab University, Chandigarh. When he was 20 years old, he gave a trial for the Indian National Cricket Team and got selected for the team. Karan’s mother, Navjot Kaur Sidhu, did her schooling at Sacred Heart Convent School in Ludhiana. Thereafter, she earned an MBBS degree at a medical college in Patiala. She was appointed as the Chief Parliamentary Secretary of the Health & Family Welfare Department of Punjab. Karan’s sister, Rabia Sidhu, studied at Singapore’s Lasalle College of the Arts following which she pursued a master’s degree at London’s Istituto Marangoni.
- For the initial six years of his career, Karan practiced advocacy at Delhi High Court.
- While he was working at Punjab Advocate General’s office, he didn’t charge any fees/money.
- He was one of many lawyers selected in the Advocate General’s Office list of lawyers in 2018 who would defend the government in cases before the Supreme Court and Punjab and Haryana High Court.
- Karan Singh Sidhu was appointed as the assistant advocate general by the Punjab government in May 2018. However, in response to criticism from the opposition parties, Navjot Singh Sidhu said during a media interview that Karan would not accept the position.
My son Karan rang me up this morning to tell me that he does not want to accept the post nor would his mother. Karan made it to the list on merit. He has been practicing for six years in the Delhi high court and in the Punjab advocate general office since the past one year. He applied for the post to follow in the footsteps of his grandfather Bhagwant Singh who too was an advocate general in Punjab. He is his grandfather’s biggest fan.”
- Karan is a travel enthusiast and often shares pictures of his trips on social media.
- He is often spotted consuming alcoholic beverages.
- On 26 June 2023, Navjot Singh Sidhu took to Twitter and shared the news of Karan’s engagement with Inayat Randhawa. According to his Tweet, Karan got engaged to Inayat at the shores of the river Ganges.
The son honours the most cherished desire of his beloved mother …. On this auspicious Durga-Ashtami day in the lap of mother Ganges , a new beginning , introducing our would be daughter in law Inayat Randhawa . They exchanged promise bands. pic.twitter.com/4ELfTpUTmJ
— Navjot Singh Sidhu (@sherryontopp) June 26, 2023