Height: 6’ 4”
Wife: Lagan Randhawa
Age: 32 Years
|Famous for||Secretary of Jannayak Janta Party (JJP)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 193 cm
in meters- 1.93 m
in feet & inches- 6’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 90 kg
in pounds- 198 lbs
|Political Party||Jannayak Janta Party (JJP)|
|Political Journey||• In December 2018, he joined JJP.
• In 2019, he contested Haryana Assembly by-elections from Jind constituency as an independent candidate and came second with 37,648 votes.
• In 2019, he contested Lok Sabha elections from Sonipat seat as a JJP candidate and came third with 51,162 votes.
|Date of Birth||20 February 1991 (Wednesday,)|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 Years|
|School||Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||He has done his schooling till 12th standard at Delhi Public School, Mathura Road, Delhi. MyNeta|
|Caste||Sihag clan of Jat community|
|Blood Group||O negative|
|Address||House no. 803, Ram Colony, Ward no 5, Sirsa, Haryana CEO Haryana|
|Controversies||• FIR for hurting religious sentiments MyNeta
An FIR number 5 was registered against him at Hathur Police Station in Ludhiana, Punjab on 19 January 2015 under the IPC section 295A (Section IT Act) for hurting religious sentiments.
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||15 March 2023|
|Parents||Father- Ajay Singh Chautala (Politician)
Mother- Naina Singh Chautala (Politician)
|Siblings||He has a elder brother named Dushyant Chautala, who is the deputy Chief Minister of Haryana. His sister-in-law (Dushyant Chautala's wife) is Meghana Singh Chautala.
|Other Relatives||• Chaudhary Devi Lal (Great grandfather) (Deputy PM of India)
• Om Prakash Chautala (Grandfather) (Former Chief Minister of Haryana)
• Sneh Lata (Grandmother)
• Abhay Singh Chautala (Uncle) (Politician)
• Karan Singh Chautala and Arjun Singh Chautala (Cousins)
|Car Collection||Range Rover|
|Expensive Things/Valuables||Grand Carrera watch|
Note: The income was for the financial year 2017-18. MyNeta
• Cash: Rs. 6,40,800
• Bank Deposits: Rs. 32,75,211
• Bonds, Debentures, and Shares in Companies: Rs 1,03,57,200
• LIC or other insurance policies: Rs 24,72,068
• Advances/Loans Given: Rs 10,14,44,114
• Motor Vehicles: Rs. 25,00,000
• Jewellery: Rs. 24,40,300
• Other Assets: Rs. 21,31,733
• Agricultural Land: Rs 9,24,00,000
• Commercial Buildings: Rs. 13,00,000
• Residential Buildings: Rs. 4,00,00,000
Note: The given estimates of movable and immovable assets are according to the year 2019. It excludes the assets owned by his wife. MyNeta
|Net Worth (approx.)||Rs. 15 crores
Note: The net worth was for the financial year 2018-2019. It excludes the net worth of his wife and dependents (minors). MyNeta
Some Lesser Known Facts About Digvijay Singh Chautala
- Digvijay Singh Chautala is an Indian politician, who is currently serving as secretary of the Jannayak Janta Party (JJP). He is also serving as the President of the Handball Federation of India.
- He was interested in sports since his childhood and likes to play cricket. He also distributed cricket kits to many cricketers in his area who could not afford them.
- Being born into a political family, he was active in student politics during his you and was associated with INSO (Indian National Students Organisation) before entering into electoral politics.
- He became an official member of JJP in December 2018.
- He has contested elections twice, once for Assembly elections and another time for Lok Sabha elections; however, he could not win.
- He became a pledged organ donor on 5 August 2021 and decide to donate Kidneys, Heart, Intestines, Pancreas, Liver, Tissue(s), Bone, Heart Valve, Skin, Cornea, Cartilage, and Blood vessels after his death.
- His marriage reception on 23 March 2023 was attended by many prominent Indian politicians including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah, and Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev.
- His wife Lagan Randhawa is the granddaughter of Sawinder Singh Kathunangal, former Congress MLA from Majithia. Her father’s name is Deepkaran Singh Randhawa, a real estate developer, and her mother’s name is Raminder Kaur.