KTS Dre Age, Death, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
Age: 31 Years
Death Date: 10/07/2021
Hometown: Chicago, Illinois
|Real name||Londre Sylvester ABC Chicago|
|Other name||Kutthroat Dreko ABC Chicago|
|Profession(s)||Rap Artist, Gangster|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||1990|
|Birthplace||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Date of Death||July 10, 2021|
|Place of Death||2700 block of South California Avenue, Illinois, US|
|Age (at the time of death)||31 Years|
|Death Cause||Died due to injuries in an ambush Metro|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, US|
|Tattoo(s)||• 'Kill to Survive' with a target symbol on his neck
• 'Kutthroat' inked on the forefinger of his right hand
• 'Bitch' inked on the middle finger of the right hand
• Tattoos on the back of both his hands and forearms
• Tattoos on the right side of his face and left eyebrow
• Two tattoos on his chest
• Tattoos on his arms
|Controversies||• On April 27, 2020, he was arrested on the charges of possession of a weapon and resisting police. A judge ordered him to be held in lieu of $50,000. In December 2020, he was put under house arrest with a GPS monitoring device. In June 2021, he was arrested for violating his bond conditions of the case. He was released after a woman posted $5,000 deposit bond. ABC Chicago
• He was once arrested on charges of possession of a weapon (9mm Glock pistol) in 2015 and was on a parole for the gun conviction. ABC Chicago
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Name Not Known
|Parents||Father- Vincent "Vinne" Davis (Gangster Desciples)
Half-brother(s)- Devon Davis (KTS Von), Vinnie
Some Lesser Known Facts About KTS Dre
- KTS Dre is a Chicago-based rapper and gangster.
- Almost all his family members were gangsters. He was the cousin of Zeko (of 051 Young Money), who was shot in 2008. His brother Von died in 2015. A year later, his father also died in gang violence.
- The KTS in his stage name stands for ‘Kill to Survive,’ which is the name of his gang. The gang also goes by the name Kutthroat. Almost all of the gang members use KTS or Kutthroat as their prefixes.
- Born to a gangster father, KTS Dre became a gangster in his teens, and his younger brother and half-brothers followed. KTS Dre first claimed the lakeside in Chicago. KTS Dre and his brother hanged around 75th & Cottage, the main block of KTS.
- In 2015, he appeared in the music video of KTS Von’s famous song ‘Kill To Survive.’
- The same year, he also came in KTS Von’s music video of ‘Street Life.’
- In December 2019, KTS Dre (Kutthroat Dreko) and Kutthroat Rio collaborated on a song titled ‘NLMBK- Pt. 2.’
- On July 10, 2021, at 8:50 pm, several suspects exited two vehicles and began shooting at Dre after he was released from the Cook County Jail on felony charges. He suffered as many as 64 bullet wounds on his head and other parts of his body. The police found 59 shell casings littered at the sight of the accident. The rapper was pronounced dead upon his arrival at the Mount Sinai Hospital. According to some reports, the attack was targeted at him.
- He was one of the victims of the forty people shot in the city that day; ten of the victims died from the injuries.
- At the time of the attack, a 60-year-old woman, who was walking with Dre, took a bullet on her knee and listed in good condition at Stroger Hospital. A 30-year-old woman passing by suffered a graze wound to her mouth.
- His death was included in the long string of Chicago rappers who were murdered, including King Von (shot in Atlanta), FBG Duck and his cousin (shot in Chicago), and Indian Red Boy.
- He loved guns, and there are many posts on his Instagram profile, where he can be seen with guns.