Loverboyakin Height, Age, Family, Biography & More
Hometown: Lagos, Nigeria
Nationality: Nigerian/ Canadian
Education: Mechanical Engineering
|Other name||Akinyemi Akinro|
|Profession(s)||Fashion Designer and Model|
|Award||CMTC male model of the year and swimsuit model 2019|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering at University of Ottawa|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Loverboyakin
- Loverboyakin is born in Lagos, Nigeria and is based in Toronto, Canada.
- He studied mechanical engineering at the University of Ottawa and graduated in 2015.
- He started modelling for the modelling agency Models International Management.
- In 2018, he won the Male Model of the year award and came runner up in a swimsuit modelling at the Canadian model and talent convention (CMTC).
- He did runway shows at the Richard Robinson fashion Academy in 2019.
- He has appeared in Faces magazine in 2019.
- In the same year, he did a commercial campaign with Costco.
- He then started a fashion brand along with colleague Ogo Jonathan called oddmindsworldwide where he designs the clothing. In 2020, he debuted with his first collection.