Height: 5' 7"
• Human Activist
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 55 kg
in pounds- 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||36–24–36|
|Debut||Singer: Jostojo (2013) Tahmina Arsalan - YouTube|
|Date of Birth||2 August|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tahmina Arsalan
- Tahmina Arsalan is a vocalist, composer, and producer. According to her Instagram profile, she is also a poet, educator, philanthropist, and human activist.
- She has sung various songs including Qhesa-e-Ashna (2014), Gham-e-Judaye (2015), Hejer (2018), Yaarem (2022), Mulk-e-Hazara (2022), and Maida Gulem (2023).
- In 2023, she sang the song ‘Ashk’ with Indian rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh.
- She often plays piano and tabla.
- She donates blood frequently.
- She often takes to social media to support various causes in Sydney and Afghanistan.
- According to her social media profile, she likes to wear Afghanistan’s traditional attire.
- She often performs in live concerts at various events.
- She loves trying different types of tea.