Wife: Sangeita Chauhaan
Age: 41 Years
|Famous Role||‘Siddhant Bharadwaj’ in the TV serial, “Sasural Simar Ka"
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 9”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Heroine (2012)
Short Film (Film Director): Almost (2016)
TV: Kaahin Kissii Roz (2001)
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||• ITA Popular Rishtey-Naate Award (2015)
• Golden Petal Award for Best Actor in a Supporting role (2016)
• The International Iconic Award for Most Prominent Actor (2018)
|Date of Birth||22 July 1979 (Sunday)|
|Age (as in 2020)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Solapur, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Solapur, Maharashtra, India|
|School||St. Joseph High School, Solapur|
|College/University||Dr. D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech. (mechanical)|
|Caste/Ethinicity||Sindhi Bindu Gopal Rao|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Doing Photography|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||• Avika Gor (Actress; Rumoured)
• Sangeita Chauhaan (Actress)
|Marriage Date||30 June 2020 (Tuesday)
|Wife/Spouse||Sangeita Chauhaan (Actress)
|Parents||Father- Baldev Singh Raisinghan
Mother- Pooja Raisinghan
Sister- Soniya Prithiani
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manish Raisinghan
- Manish Raisinghan is an Indian actor and model who is known for playing the role of ‘Siddhant Bharadwaj’ in the TV serial, “Sasural Simar Ka.”
- Manish was born in a middle-class family in Solapur, Maharashtra.
- Manish was a jack of all trades since childhood. He keenly participated in various co-curricular activities. During college he got a chance to participate in a fashion show (in place of an absentee), for which he was awarded the Best Model of the show.
- The appreciation he received motivated Manish to pursue modelling and acting.
- He was selected as one of the finalist in Grasim Mr. India contest in 2002, where he bagged three coveted titles of “Mr. Best Smile,” “Mr. Photogenic,” and “Mr. Best Dressed Male.”
- Later, he worked as a model, subsequently stepping in the world of acting.
- Manish got his acting break on small screen in 2001 with the serial “Kaahin Kissii Roz” in which he portrayed the role of ‘Aditya Apoorva Sikand.’
- Later he was roped in for many TV serials such as “Jab Love Hua,” “Sapna Babul Ka…Bidaai,” “Kahiin to Hoga,” “Tumhari Disha,” and “Waaris.”
- Manish was lauded for his portrayal of “Sameer Manohar Gheewala” in the TV serial, “Teen Bahuraaniyaan.”
- In 2016, he played the role of ‘Shiva’in the TV serial, “Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.”
- He has even made a guest appearance in the Bollywood film, “Heroine.”
- In addition to acting, Raisinghan has directed many shorts films, like “Almost,” “Ankahee Baatein,” “When I Met Myself,” “I Me Myself,” and “Now U Listen.”
- Manish is fond of desserts.
- Manish is a pro martial artist. He has mastered the art of Karate, Kung-Fu, Kickboxing among other martial arts. He became a national champion in the art form, not once but thrice. He got qualified for world championship four times, but could not pursue further as financial issues crept in.
- Another feather to his cap is his liking for skating. Manish pursued the art of skating as a student, also participating multiple times at district level championships.
- Manish also aces at Reiki.