|Full Name||Pearl Vipin Puri|
|Famous Role(s)||"Abeer Malhotra" in Star Plus's 'Phir Bhi Na Maane...Badtameez Dil' (2015)
"Mahir Sehgal" in Colors TV's 'Naagin 3' (2018)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 34 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||10 July 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Cancer|
|Hometown||Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Maharishi Vidya Mandir Public School, Chhindwara
Ragendra Swarup Public School, Agra
|College/University||St. John's College, Agra|
|Educational Qualification||MBA (Correspondence)|
|Debut||TV: Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat (2011)|
|Address||An apartment in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Singing, Reading, Writing Songs, Gymming, Travelling, Long Drives, Watching Netflix, Collecting (Perfumes, Shoes, & Watches), Playing Harmonium & Snooker|
|Girls, Affairs, and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Asmita Sood (Actress, Rumour)
Hiba Nawab (Actress, Rumour)
Karishma Tanna (Actress, Rumour)
|Parents||Father- Vipin Puri (Businessman)
Mother- Pummy Puri
Sister- Reet Vohra aka Quety Puri (Elder)
|Favourite Food||Cheese Sandwich, Chocolates, Dal Chawal, Pani Puri|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Downey Jr.
|Favourite Actresses||Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut|
|Favourite Singer/Musician(s)||R. D. Burman, A. R. Rahman, Justin Timberlake|
|Favourite Song||"Mere Nishan" by Darshan Raval|
|Favourite Restaurant||Maharaja Bhog in Mumbai|
|Car Collection||Audi, BMW xDrive
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pearl V Puri
- Does Pearl V Puri smoke?: No
- Does Pearl V Puri drink alcohol?: No
- Pearl hails from an affluent business with Punjabi background.
- His mother gave him the name “Pearl.”
- When he was in 7th standard, he used to hear Kailash Kher’s songs that inspired him to write songs. He has written more than 100 songs.
- He had been in a 9-year long relationship with a girl when he was in Agra, when he was in 10th standard. She used to be a hardcore Shah Rukh Khan fan, which inspired him to become an actor.
- His strict father wanted him to join their family business, but he wanted to become an actor. To pursue his dream of becoming an actor, he left his cushy life and house in Agra and reached Mumbai, where he initially struggled a lot like any other newcomer.
- His father was very much against his decision of becoming an actor, but his mother always supported him and even gifted him a car on his birthday.
- His father was so upset about his decision to choose acting over their family business that he didn’t talk to him for around 2 years.
- He started his career as a model and featured in commercials for popular brands such as- Maruti Ritz, Fair One Cream, Tata Docomo, Zen Mobile, Pizza Hut, Nestle Kit-Kat, etc.
- He learned acting skills from his mentor Anupam Kher‘s Acting school, Actor Prepares.
- He became an overnight sensation by playing the rock star “Abeer Malhotra” in Star Plus’ ‘Phir Bhi Na Maane…Badtameez Dil’ (2015). However, the show went off-air abruptly and after a huge public demand, they were able to see it on Hotstar, and got 3.5 million hits/day.
- During his initial few years in Mumbai, he desperately missed his family battled anxiety, depression, and loneliness. He even suffered a severe anxiety attack on the sets of ‘Nagarjuna’ (2016).
- He became a household name with his role as “Mahir Sehgal” in Colors TV’s ‘Naagin 3’ (2018).
- Despite his busy schedule, he still takes time for his other passion music. He is a complete package of music as he does singing, music composition and songwriting.
- He is an ardent devotee of Lord Shiva.
- He is an avid animal lover.
- He is a fitness freak and spends hours in the gym to get in shape.
- He and Katrina Kaif have the same fitness trainer.