Husband: Akhilesh Anand
Education: Post Graduation
Some Lesser Known Facts About Meenakshi Joshi
- Meenakshi Joshi is a well known Indian news anchor.
- She was born and brought up in Jodhpur.
- She started her career as a news anchor with ‘DIGI’ a local cable network in Jodhpur.
- She has also worked with India News, News Express, and Focus News.
- She hosts a Yoga show in which various Yoga asanas of Baba Ramdev are taught.
- She has lent her voice for ‘Yuvavani’ an Indian radio program.
- Later, she joined India TV as a news anchor.
- She turned the ACP of Noida Police for one day on the eve of Women’s day 2020.
- Here’s an interesting video about Meenakshi Joshi’s biography: