|Real Name||Milan Luthria|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 74 kg
in Pounds- 163 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||28 January 1968|
|Age (as in 2017)||49 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aquarius|
|College||Sydenham College, Churchgate, Mumbai|
|Debut||Direction: Kachche Dhaage (1999)
|Family||Father- Arjun Luthria (step father), Raj Khosla, Filmmaker (biological Father)
Mother- Name Not Known (first cousin of Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt)
Sisters- Reena Khosla, Anita Khosla (both half sisters)
|Address||Milan Luthria Films Private Limited, 11-A, Pushpa Milan 699, Warden Road, Mumbai, MH 400026|
|Hobbies||Horse Riding, Playing Golf, Travelling|
|Favourite Actors||Amitabh Bachchan, Ajay Devgn|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Director||Steven Spielberg|
|Favourite Sports||Polo, Golf|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
Daughter- Inaara (Born 2010)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Milan Luthria
- Does Milan Luthria smoke: Not Known
- Does Milan Luthria drink alcohol: Yes
- Milan is the illegitimate son of late filmmaker Raj Khosla. Notably, Raj Khosla was one of the top directors in the 1970’s.
- From a very young age, Milan was inclined towards horse riding. He even contemplated pursuing a career in Horse Racing.
- His mother is the first cousin of filmmakers Mahesh & Mukesh Bhatt.
- Milan’s first stint as an assistant director came in the year 1993 with the film Lootere.
- He then made his directorial debut with the Ajay Devgn and Saif Ali Khan starrer Kachche Dhaage (1999). The movie, however, took a toll on him as he had to face a plethora of problems during its making. First, actor Ajay Devgn met with an accident which halted the movie’s shoot for a few months; second, the producer of the film, Ramesh Taurani, was arrested for his alleged involvement in the murder of Gulshan Kumar, the founder of T-Series. As a result, the movie took more than three and a half year in making. Kachche Dhaage proved to be an average movie at the box-office.
- Although he has directed a number of movies, he rose to fame in the year 2006 with the film Taxi No. 9211. Furthermore, his films like ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai’ and ‘The Dirty Picture’ further cemented his spot in Bollywood.
- The director is close friends with actor Ajay Devgn.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)