|Real Name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Nicknames||Sidhu Moose Wala, Moose Wala|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Model|
|Famous For||Singing the song 'So High'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||11 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Debut||Lyricist: Licence- by Ninja (2016)
Singing (Duet): Belong Karda with Gurlez Akhtar
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments, Driving, Shopping|
|Controversy||Initially, he was a good friend with a Karan Aujla but later on, they broke a friendship and he leaked many songs of Sidhu Moose Wala. In 2018, Karan released the songs- 'Up & Down' (along with Deep Jandu) and 'Lafaafe' (Sanam Bhullar) against Sidhu Moose Wala. Thereafter, a cold war began between both the singers and in reply to his songs, Sidhu Moose Wala released the song 'Warning Shots' in which he clearly pointed out the Karan Aujla.|
|Tattoo||On the right arm|
|Favourite Food(s)||Butter Chicken, Rajma|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Singers||Babbu Maan, Kuldeep Manak|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red, Blue|
|Favourite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Armani|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Car Collection||Range Rover|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidhu Moose Wala
- Does Sidhu Moose Wala smoke?: No
- Does Sidhu Moose Wala drink alcohol?: Yes
- He never inspired to become a singer nor a lyricist.
- In 2015, during his college days, a popular writer called him to his village and told him that he will be giving him a song. Sidhu travelled to writer’s village on his bike but on the way heavy rainfall started, somehow he reached. Later on, a writer refused to meet him. This incident hurt him a lot and Sidhu Moose Wala decided that day to write his own songs.
- After completing his college studies, he moved to Canada in 2016 for further studies and side by side he also worked on his writing.
- He assumes ‘Channi Banka’ as his Godfather who introduced him in the Punjabi music industry and helped him in establishing Sidhu in Canada.
- In 2016, his debut song (as a lyricist) ‘License’ by Ninja became a worldwide hit.
- Apart from writing, he also sang many superhit Punjabi songs like ‘Range Rover’, ‘Duniya’, ‘G Wagon’, ‘Dark Love’, ‘Tochan’, ‘Its All About You’, etc. but one of his popular songs ‘So High’ became a worldwide hit.
- His around 8 songs have been leaked before they are being officially recorded.
- In 2018, he released the song ‘Just Listen’ especially for his haters.
- He is well known for his cold war with popular Punjabi singer and lyricist Karan Aujla.