|Real Name||Shubhdeep Singh Sidhu|
|Profession(s)||Singer, Lyricist, Model|
|Famous For||Singing the song 'So High'|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 185 cm
in meters- 1.85 m
in feet inches- 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 85 kg
in pounds- 187 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 44 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Lyricist: Licence by Ninja (2016)
Singing (Duet): G Wagon with Gurlez Akhtar
|Date of Birth||11 June 1993|
|Age (as in 2018)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Village Moosa Wala, Mansa, Punjab, India|
|College||Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana, Punjab|
|Educational Qualification||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
|Hobbies||Playing Musical Instruments, Driving, Shopping|
|Tattoo(s)||On the right arm|
|Controversies||Initially, he was a good friend with Karan Aujla, but, later on, they broke their friendship, and Aujla leaked many songs of Sidhu Moose Wala. In 2018, Karan Aujla released the songs- 'Up & Down' (along with Deep Jandu) and 'Lafaafe' (Sanam Bhullar); in the songs, Aujla allegedly defamed Sidhu Moose Wala. Thereafter, a cold war began between both the singers, and in reply to the Aujla's songs, Sidhu Moose Wala also released the song 'Warning Shots' in which he took the revenge by allegedly defaming Karan Aujla.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food||Butter Chicken, Rajma|
|Favourite Actor||Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Singer||Babbu Maan, Kuldeep Manak|
|Favourite Colours||Black, Red, Blue|
|Favourite Brands||Louis Vuitton, Armani|
|Car Collection||Range Rover|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sidhu Moose Wala
- Does Sidhu Moose Wala smoke?: No
- Does Sidh u Moose Wala drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sidhu Moose Wala’s name is inspired by his village’s name ‘Mossa’ which is situated in Mansa, Punjab.
- He never inspired to become a singer nor a lyricist.
- In 2015, during his college days, one of the popular writers called him to his village and told him that, he will be giving him a song. Sidhu travelled to a writer’s village on his bike but on the way heavy rainfall started, somehow he reached. Later on, a writer refused to meet him. This incident hurt him a lot and Sidhu Moose Wala decided that day to write his own songs.
- After completing his college studies, he moved to Canada in 2016 for further studies and side by side he also used to write the songs.
- He assumes ‘Channi Banka’ as his Godfather who has introduced Moose Wala into the Punjabi Music Industry and also helped him in establishing him in Canada.
- He started his career as a lyricist in 2016 along with popular singers- Deep Jandu, Elly Mangat, and Karan Aujla.
- His debut song ‘License’ (as a lyricist) was sung by Ninja which became a worldwide hit.
- Apart from writing, he has also sung many superhit Punjabi songs like ‘Range Rover’, ‘Duniya’, ‘G Wagon’, ‘Dark Love’, ‘Tochan’, ‘Its All About You’, etc.
- In 2017, he earned a lot of name and fame with his songs ‘G wagon’ and ‘So High’.
- Approximately his 8 songs have been leaked before they are being officially recorded.
- In 2018, he released the song ‘Just Listen’ especially for his haters.
- He is well known for his cold war with popular Punjabi singer and lyricist Karan Aujla.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of IPL Winners (2008-2018)