|Real Name||Mohammad Kaif|
|Profession||Former Indian Cricketer
|Famous For||Exceptional fielding|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 37 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 11 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|International Debut||ODI- 28 January 2002, India vs England at Kanpur
Test- 2 March 2000, India vs South Africa at Bangalore
T20- Did not play
|Jersey Number||#11 (India)
|Domestic/State Teams||Uttar Pradesh (1998-2014)
Andhra Pradesh (2014-2016)
Indian Premier league
Gujrat Lions (2008-2009)
Kings XI Punjab (2010)
Royal Challengers Bangalore (2011)
|Awards/Achievements||• Five time Man of the match awards.
• He was the hero of under-19 World cup 2000; as he captained the Indian side
and brought Cup to home.
|Career Turning Point||When he led the Under-19 team in 2000 Under-19 World Cup, eventually winnig the cup.|
|Date of Birth||1 December 1980|
|Age (as in 2017)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Political Inclination||Indian National Congress|
|Address||0/8A/8, P.D.Tondon Road, Civil Lines, Allahabad-211001, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Controversy||He was trolled for uploading pictures of doing Surya Namaskar on Twitter
|Girls, Affairs & More|
|Affair||Pooja Yadav (Noida based Journalist)|
|Marriage Date||March 25, 2011|
Daughter- 1 (Name Not Known)
|Parents||Father- Mohammad Tarrif
Mother- Kaisar Jahan
|Siblings||Brother- Mohammad Saif
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Cricketer||Sachin Tendulkar|
|Assets/Properties||He is the owner of worth ₹10.4 crore movable assets as per the affidevit submitted to election commission in 2014 by him.
He has two houses worth ₹7.3 crore and also has a land for agriculture purpose worth ₹20 lakhs; according to election commission in 2014.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohammad Kaif
- Does Mohammad Kaif smoke?: Not Known
- Does Mohammad Kaif drink alcohol?: Not Known
- He was born in a Gurjar family in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Kaif’s father Mohammad Tarif has also a cricket background. His father played for the Railways and Uttar Pradesh teams, for a long time.
- His brother Mohammad Saif played for Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh cricket teams.
- When he was selected in the Indian Cricket team, he became the first player from Uttar Pradesh to earn the feat.
- He is not only a watchable fielder but also a successful captain who led under-19 Indian Cricket team in the Under-19 World Cup 2000 and brought the Cup home. He also captained Uttar Pradesh Cricket Team, Central Zone, and Chattisgarh Cricket teams.
- He was called “Superhero in the field” by Yuvraj Singh.
- In the 2003 World Cup, he made a record of taking four catches in a single match; as a non-wicketkeeper.
- He is a member of Indian National Congress. He also contested against Keshav Prasad Maurya of BJP in the Lok Sabha election 2014.
- His name was also surfaced for Afganistan Cricket team’s coach. However, due to some reasons, he couldn’t get the same.
- He is an active user of social media especially Facebook and Twitter. For some of his Tweets/Posts, he has been trolled on social media.
- On 13 July 2002, he became a household name for his match-winning knock in the Natwest Trophy final against England, and 18 years later, on 13 July 2018, he announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
📢⚡TRENDING: List of ICC World Cup Winners (1975-2015)