Age: 34 Years
|Profession(s)||Travel Blogger, IT Entrepreneur|
|Famous For||Mohit has a very popular youtube channel "Travelling Desi" to which he gained a million followers in just 2 years.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 173 cm
in meters- 1.73 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 140 lbs
|Date of Birth||16 August 1986 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||34 Years|
|School||Govt School Faridabad|
|Food Habit||Non-Vegetarian YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father- Anil Kumar Manoch
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Sunny Manocha
Sister-in-law - Cherry Manocha
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mohit Manocha
- Mohit Manocha, popularly known as Travelling Desi, is an Indian IT entrepreneur-turned-Youtube Vlogger. He gained a million subscribers in just two years for his youtube channel, Travelling Desi.
- Mohit Manocha was born in Faridabad, India, and he currently lives in Ottawa, Canada. He lives there with his mother, brother, and sister-in-law.
- His father, Anil Manocha was a lawyer who passed away a few years back from cancer. His mother is a retired school teacher.
- Mohit, after completing his studies, started working in his uncle’s software company as a sales worker. He performed so well that after some time, his uncle decided to make him his business partner. The company performed very well initially, but after some time, the company’s revenues declined, and they decided to shut that company.
- Reportedly, this was the time when he was dealing with his personal life issues with his wife. He underwent depression at this point in life. YouTube
- Mohit saved some money with his business which he later used to explore the world.
- He started his youtube channel, Travelling Desi, on 17 January 2018. The channel was started to share videos regarding his experience of budget travelling.
- Mohit has travelled to more than 25 countries so far which includes the USA, Canada and almost 20 in Europe.
- He is also trying to expand his software business in Canada along with small projects in India.
- Reportedly, Mohit got divorced from his wife recently and is planning to start a new journey with his girlfriend Sandra, whom he is going to marry soon.
- Mohit has also taken classes to learn how to fly an aeroplane.