|Full Name||Sartaj Singh Virk|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 70 kg
in pounds- 154 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 40 inches
- Waist: 30 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Debut||Singing: Channa (2015)|
|Date of Birth||Not Known|
|Birthplace||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Karnal, Haryana, India|
|College/University||Panjab University, Chandigarh|
|Hobbies||Playing Basketball and Cricket|
|Tattoo||On the right hand (Inked- ੴ)|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
|Favourite Food(s)||Saag, Bhindi|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Mahi Gill|
|Favourite Singers||Diljit Dosanjh, Garry Sandhu, Satinder Sartaaj|
|Favourite Song||Happy Birthday by Diljit Dosanjh|
|Favourite Colours||Red, Black|
|Favourite Sports||Basketball, Cricket|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sartaj Virk
- Sartaj Virk is a singer who mainly sings Punjabi songs.
- He was interested in singing since his childhood and decided to become a singer.
- During Sartaj’s school and college days, he used to participate in many singing competitions.
- His college friends encouraged him a lot for opting singing as his career.
- Sartaj has sung many Punjabi songs like ‘Gunman’, ‘Akh Da License’, ‘Goriyan Galla’, etc.
- He got fame in 2015 after singing his debut song ‘Channa’.
📢⚡TRENDING: Goa CM, Manohar Parrikar passes away, Read his Biography