|Real Name||Ujjwala Singh|
|Other Name||Ujjwala Sharma|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 160 cm
in meters- 1.60 m
in feet inches- 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 65 kg
in pounds- 143 lbs
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Year 1953|
|Age (as in 2018)||65 Years|
|Birth Place||Haryana, India|
|Family||Father- Sher Singh (Politician)
Mother- Prabhat Shobha Pandit
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||C1/9, Tilak Lane , New Delhi and 1 A, Mall Avenue , Lucknow|
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Boyfriend||N. D. Tiwari (Politician)|
|Husband/Spouse(s)||Bipin Sharma (Ex-husband, Divorced in 2006)
N. D. Tiwari (Politician, Died in 2018)
|Marriage Date||14 May 2014|
|Marriage Place||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Children||Sons- Rohit Shekhar Tiwari (Politician), 1 more (from her first husband)
|Net Worth||Her property estimated to be worth several hundred crores.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ujjwala Tiwari
- Ujjwala was born into an influential Haryanvi political family as her father, Professor Sher Singh, was a Haryana leader and a central minister.
- She got married at the age of 17, in the early 1960s.
- She first met N. D. Tiwari in the late 1960s at her father’s residence in Delhi, when she was a young Congress youth activist, and Tiwari was Youth Congress president.
- She was in a relationship with Tiwari since the late 1960s. At that time, her marriage was going through a rough patch, whereas, Tiwari was already married to his wife Late Sushila Tiwari (died in 1991).
- In 1995, she along with her son, Rohit, tried to approach Tiwari but his security guards prevented them from meeting Tiwari.
- In 2008, her son Rohit filed a paternity suit where he claimed Tiwari as his biological father.
- On 24 April 2014, the Delhi High Court announced her son Rohit as Tiwari’s biological son on the basis of Rohit and Tiwari’s DNA test.
- On 14 May 2014, at the age of 62, she married N. D. Tiwari, in a ceremony that took place in Lucknow.
- She suffers from asthma.