|Full Name||Nara Chandrababu Naidu|
|Political Party||Telugu Desam Party
|Political Journey||• In 1978, he became an MLA from Chandragiri constituency as a member of Indian National Congress Party.
• Soon after losing from a TDP candidate in 1983 assembly polls, he joined the same party.
• He became general secretary of the party in 1984 after a coup against N.T. Rao.
• In 1989 Vidhan Sabha elections, he was elected an MLA from Kuppam constituency.
• He became an MLA from Kuppam constituency in 1994 Andhra Pradesh Vidhan Sabha elections.
• Naidu became Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in 1995 and held the chair till 2004.
• In 2014, he again became the Chief Minister of state after he led his party to an outright majority in the assembly elections.
|Biggest Rival||Jagan Mohan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 180 cm
in meters- 1.80 m
in feet inches- 5’ 11”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Salt & Pepper|
|Date of Birth||20 April 1950|
|Age (as in 2017)||67 Years|
|Birth Place||Naravari Palle, Chandragiri, Madras (Now in Andhra Pradesh)|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Naravari Palle, Chandragiri|
|School||Primary School Sethapuram
Chandragiri Government High School, Kasaragod
|College/University||Sri Venkateswara Arts College, Tirupati
Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
|Educational Qualification||M.A. (Economics)|
|Debut||Naidu made his entry to the politics with Youth Congress as a student leader in Chandragiri.|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Address||Plot No.1310, Road No.65, Jublee Hills, Hyderabad|
|Controversies||Naidu escaped an assassination attempt in 2003. It was a land mine blast which had happened when he was travelling to Lord Venkateshwara Temple for the annual Brahmotsavam festival. This fractured his left collarbone and two of his right ribs suffered hairline fractures.|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Children||Son- Nara Lokesh
|Salary||INR 1.25 Lakh/month|
|Net Worth||INR 177 Crore (as in 2014)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About N. Chandrababu Naidu
- Does N. Chandrababu Naidu smoke: Not Known
- Does N. Chandrababu Naidu drink alcohol: Not Known
- He did enrol for the PhD under D. L. Narayana but did not complete his doctorate for he wanted to be active in the politics.
- Naidu married the third daughter of actor, filmmaker Nandakumari Taraka Rama Rao in 1980. Rao later became the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh in January 1983.
- He staged a revolt against his father in law in 1995, who was the CM of state at that time. This was to bring the TDP under his name, and he eventually succeeded. Shortly, N. T. Rama Rao passed away.
- Naidu became the Chief Minister of the state in September 1995 and was in the chair until 2004. The loss that he saw in 2004 assembly elections was believed to be the implementation of Vision 2020 which saw the privatisation of education and health care and the oust of small farmers so big corporates could farm, just like in western countries.
- Naidu was offered the honorary professorship by Kellog School of Management in the year 2000.
- Telugu Desam Party returned to power in Andhra Pradesh in 2014, and Naidu became the first Chief Minister of the newly formed state of Andhra Pradesh after Telangana was separated.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡