|Full Name||Naga Shaurya Mulpuri|
|Famous Role||N. Venkateswara Rao in Telugu film 'Oohalu Gusagusalade' (2014)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 183 cm
in meters- 1.83 m
in feet inches- 6’ 0”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 80 kg
in pounds- 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||14 January 1989|
|Age (as in 2018)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|Hometown||Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|College||St. Mary's College, Yousufguda, Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)|
|Debut||Telugu Film: Cricket Girls and Beer (2011)
Tamil Film: Kanam (2018)
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affair/Girlfriend||Niharika Konidela (Rumoured, Actress)
|Parents||Father- Shankar Prasad (Businessman)
Mother- Usha Prasad (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother- Gautam (Software Engineer)
Sister- Not Known
|Favourite Actor||Akkineni Nagarjuna|
- Naga Shaurya used to play tennis before getting his first break as an actor.
- He struggled for almost five years to make his acting debut.
- He was supposed to make his debut with the film ‘Nee Jathaleka’ as he had signed this film first in 2011 but the film was released after 5 years in 2016.
- His first release was the Telugu film ‘Cricket Girls and Beer’ (2011) in which he played the role of Vikram.
- Naga acted in several hit films like ‘Oohalu Gusagusalade’ (2014), ‘Dikkulu Choodaku Ramayya’ (2014), ‘Jyo Achyutananda’ (2016), and ‘Chalo’ (2018).