|Real Name||Nihar Pandya|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Date of Birth||28 March 1982|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Debut||Film: Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2018)|
|Hobbies||Horse-riding, Dancing, Singing, Reading|
|Favourite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Downey Jr.|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Athletes||MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli, Roger Federer|
|Favourite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Deepika Padukone (Actress)
Gauhar Khan (Actress)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nihaar Pandya
- Does Nihaar Pandya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nihaar Pandya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nihaar was born into an upper-middle-class Gujarati family.
- Being a spoiled brat, he was never interested in studies, instead, was active in sports.
- He was a runner in school and even represented Maharashtra in running competitions.
- Alongside running, he developed an interest in cricket and started playing for the school, college and Khar Gymkhana.
- He also played for Mumbai under 16 and under 19 cricket team.
- Though he wanted to pursue his career in cricket, the politics connected with the selection process compelled him to drop the idea of becoming a cricketer.
- During his college, he used to bunk his classes to play cricket, as he was the captain of a junior cricket team. It allowed him to get a leave of 45 to 50 days, but he got tempted with the 60 days of leave in drama, so he got enrolled in drama.
- Initially, he was unsure, whether to become an actor or not, but while he was assisting his onset doctor uncle, on a film shoot in Rajasthan where Salman Khan‘s ‘Marigold’ (2007) was being shot, he felt at that time that he belongs to acting. Luckily, lots of people related to ‘Marigold’ suffered from heatstrokes, due to which he grabbed a role to fill the void of an actor.
- After getting bitten by the acting bug, he got enrolled in Anupam Kher‘s institute ‘Actor Prepares,’ and groomed his acting skills.
- During his struggling days, he met Priyanka Chopra, who suggested him to learn Kathak dance to rectify his rhythm issues. He then joined Veeru Krishna, and learnt Kathak dance. He also learnt Hindustani classical music.