|Famous For||Being the Ex-boyfriend of Deepika Padukone|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 175 cm
in meters- 1.75 m
in feet inches- 5’ 9”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 inches
- Waist: 32 inches
- Biceps: 16 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019)
|Date of Birth||28 March 1982|
|Age (as in 2018)||36 Years|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Aries|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|College/University||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Adventure Sports, Dancing, Singing, Reading, Doing Gymnastics
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Deepika Padukone (Actress)
Gauhar Khan (Actress)
Neeti Mohan (Singer, Actress)
|Parents||Father- Name Not Known
Mother- Dipti Pandya
|Siblings||Brother- Paarth Pandya
|Favourite Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Robert Downey Jr.|
|Favourite Actress||Priyanka Chopra|
|Favourite Athlete(s)||Cricketer- MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli
Tennis Player- Roger Federer
Sprinter- Usain Bolt
|Favourite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favourite Restaurant||Royal China in Mumbai|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nihaar Pandya
- Does Nihaar Pandya smoke?: Not Known
- Does Nihaar Pandya drink alcohol?: Yes
- Nihaar was born into an upper-middle-class Gujarati Family.
- In his childhood, he was mischevious and didn’t take much interest in his studies.
- Since his childhood, he was very fond of sprint competitions and had even represented Maharashtra in such competitions.
- Apart from being an sprint athlete, he has also represented his school, college, and Khar Gymkhana in cricket. He went on to represent Mumbai for its U-16 and U-19 cricket teams.
- In his college, he used to bunk his classes to play cricket.
- He was in a live-in relationship with Deepika Padukone during her initial modelling days in Mumbai.
- He first inclined towards acting during the shoot of Salman Khan‘s ‘Marigold’ in Rajasthan; where he was accompanied by his uncle who was associated with the film’s crew as its doctor. It was there that he got a chance to act in the film; as some of the actors had suffered from the heatstroke.
- After getting bitten by the acting bug, he got enrolled in Anupam Kher‘s institute ‘Actor Prepares’ and groomed his acting skills.
- During his struggling days, he met Priyanka Chopra, who suggested him to learn Kathak to rectify his rhythm issues. He then joined Veeru Krishna and learnt Kathak. He also learnt Hindustani Classical Music.
- He made his acting debut with a historical biographical film on the life of Rani Lakshmibai of Jhansi, ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi,’ where he played the pivotal role of Baji Rao II.
- During an action sequence of ‘Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi,’ he had accidentally hurt Kangana Ranaut, after which, she got 15 stitches on her forehead.
- He is good friends with the Indian tennis sensation, Sania Mirza.
- He is an avid dog lover and donates a part of his earnings to an animal welfare NGO.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡