Hometown: Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Wife: Manjula Paritala
Age: 32 Years
|Famous Role||‘Dr. Karthik’ in the Telugu TV serial “Karthika Deepam” (2017)
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 7”
|Debut||TV (Telugu): Chandramukhi (2013)
|Date of Birth||18 August 1988 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2020)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Manjula Paritala (Actress)
|Children||Son- Akshraj Omkar
|Parents||Father- Omkar Paritala (Telugu Scriptwriter)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Car Collection||Audi Q3
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nirupam Paritala
- Nirupam Paritala is an Indian actor and producer.
- He was inclined towards acting since childhood and always wanted to become an actor.
- In 2013, he appeared in the Telugu TV serial “Chandramukhi.” On the sets of the film, he met his wife, Manjula, for the first time.
- He then appeared in the TV serials “Kanchana Ganga” (2015) and “Prema” (2018).
- Paritala shot to fame after playing the role of ‘Dr. Karthik’ in the TV serial “Karthika Deepam” (2017).
- Nirupam, along with his wife Manjula, took part in the dance reality show “Neethone Dance” in 2017.
- In his spare time, Nirupam likes travelling and watching films.
- He is a fitness enthusiast and visits the gym daily.