Nikhil Siddhartha Height, Age, Girlfriend, Wife, Family, Biography & More
|Nickname||Chewi Zoom - YouTube|
|Famous role||Playing the role of Karthikeya Karthik Kumaraswamy in the Telugu film Karthikeya (2014) and its 2022 sequel
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm
in meters- 1.78 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 75 kg
in pounds- 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||- Chest: 42 Inches
- Waist: 33 Inches
- Biceps: 16 Inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film (Telugu; as a supporting actor): Hyderabad Nawabs (2006) as a college boy
Film (Telugu; as a lead actor): Happy Days (2007) as Rajesh
|Awards||• 2017: Youth Magical Award at the 49th Cinegoers Association Film Awards
• 2022: 50 Days Shield Award for the film Karthikeya 2
|Date of Birth||1 June 1985 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Begumpet, Hyderabad, India The Times of India|
|Hometown||Begumpet, Hyderabad, India|
|School||• Hyderabad Public School in Begumpet, Hyderabad
• St. Patrick's High School in Secunderabad, Hyderabad The Times of India
|College/University||Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology in Hyderabad|
|Educational Qualification||A bachelor's degree in engineering The New Indian Express|
|Caste||Yadava OP India|
|Hobbies||Reading books, travelling, and cycling|
|Controversy||Addressed as "a person with a slave mentality"
Ram Gopal Verma, an Indian film director and screenwriter, released the trailer of his film ‘Powerstar’ in July 2020, which was rumoured to be based on the life of Indian actor, filmmaker, and politician, Pawan Kalyan. Nikhil, who was upset with the film’s trailer, referred to Ram Gopal Verma and posted a tweet, which read,
Shikaram ni chusi Kukka entha Morigina.. a maha shikaram thala thippi chudadhu...meeeku Ardham ayyindi ga." (No matter how loud a dog barks at a summit, the summit won’t even glance at it.)
After his tweet went viral, the reporters asked Ram Gopal Verma about his response to the tweet following which he remarked Nikhil as a person with a slave mentality and replied,
I don’t know who Nikhil is; all these people are the same. They all like being his followers in hope that he has a good impression of them. All this stems from a pure slave mentality, but it’s fine. Nikhil must be a star, but they’re all the same, so how does it make a difference to me.” The Times of India
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Tejaswini (an engineer from Hyderabad)|
|Marriage Date||14 May 2020|
|Marriage Place||A farmhouse in Shamirpet, Hyderabad|
|Wife/Spouse||Pallavi Varma (doctor)
|Parents||Father- Kavali Shyam Siddhartha (professor, died on 28 April 2022)
Mother- Veena Siddhartha (former principal of a school)
|Siblings||Brother- Rohit Siddhartha
Sister- Sonali Siddhartha
|Web series||The Family Man, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, and Sacred Games|
|Actor(s)||Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Pawan Kalyan, Vijay, Mohanlal, and Puneeth Rajkumar|
|Film(s)||Andaz Apna Apna (1994), Sholay (1975), and 3 Idiots (2009)|
|Director(s)||S. S. Rajamouli and Rajkumar Hirani|
|Holiday Destination(s)||Dubai and London|
|Car Collection||• Range Rover
• Mercedes-Benz CLA Sports car
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nikhil Siddhartha
- Nikhil Siddhartha is an Indian actor, who is well known for playing lead roles in the Telugu films Swamy Ra Ra (2013) as Surya, Surya vs Surya (2015) as Surya, and Kirrak Party (2018) as Krishna. In August 2022, Nikhil rose to fame for playing the role of Karthikeya Kumaraswamy in the sequel of the film Karthikeya (2014).
- During his college days, Nikhil aspired to become an actor, and he actively participated in a few dramas and stage plays. In an interview, on being asked about his first experience of acting, Nikhil replied,
In the first year of my BE, I was very diligent and never missed a class but after that, I discovered my calling is elsewhere. I had performed in a skit during one of the cultural events at college and it was well received. I started by visiting the sets often. This gave me an idea of how things actually work in Tollywood.” The New Indian Express
- Nikhil’s father, Kavali Shyam Siddhartha, who hailed from Gadwal in the Jogulamba district of Telangana, suffered from a rare disease, corticobasal degeneration, and he passed away after battling it for almost eight years. News18
- Nikhil and his wife, Pallavi, who hails from Bhimavaram in Andhra Pradesh, met through a mutual friend. Nikhil, in an interview, revealed that Pallavi’s parents were against her decision of marrying a man from the film industry, but Nikhil’s mother, Veena Siddhartha, assured her parents and eventually Pallavi’s parents approved their marriage. Nikhil announced his engagement to Pallavi on 3 February 2020.
- Nikhil, in an interview, revealed that he is an ardent believer of Lord Krishna and said,
Being from a Yadava Community, my family would always celebrate Krishnashtami in a very big way as it was the main festival in our family.” OP India
- Nikhil has a tattoo dedicated to his parents on his upper back with the names Shyam and Veena.
- In an interview, Nikhil expressed his gratitude to the casting directors of the Telugu film Happy Days for trusting him and giving him an opportunity to play the lead role of Rajesh despite having zero connection with any film associate in the industry. He said,
It was in 2007 that director Sekhar Kammula gave me a break. It’s very difficult for an outsider to get a break, especially in the Telugu film industry. Either you need to be a star kid, or a movie family associate. But, Kammula is such a genuine person that he auditioned all newcomers, gave four people a break, and the movie turned out to be a blockbuster. It gave life to so many actors. I was lucky because 1.2 lakh people auditioned for that movie and only four of us were selected to play the lead roles. It was like being 1 in 25,000 or more. The Times of India
- Nikhil acted in a few Telugu films like Ankit, Pallavi & Friends (2008) as Ankit, Aalasyam Amrutam (2010) as Ram, Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada (2016) as Arjun, Keshava (2017) as Keshava, Arjun Suravaram (2019) as Arjun, and Karthikeya 2 (2022) as Karthikeya Kumaraswamy.
- In an interview, Nikhil revealed that he received a cheque of Rs 25,000 as his salary for the film Happy Days and said,
He gave me a cheque of Rs 25,000/- which I remembered till now, and still I am keeping the cheque with me.”
- In an interview, Nikhil talked about his childhood memories in his hometown, Begumpet and said,
I was born in a nursing home in Begumpet and went to HPS, my grandmother also lives there and I still live there. I am pretty much made in Begumpet.” The Times of India
- In June 2013, Nikhil rendered his voice to the song Yo Yo Yo Memu Antha from the Telugu film Swamy Ra Ra (2013).
- In 2016, Nikhil bagged the 27th position on the list of Most Desirable Men of 2016 by The Times of India.
- Nikhil was invited to judge the Miss Diva auditions in 2016.
- In an interview, Nikhil talked about the politics prevalent in the film industry and how it affected him and made him helpless. He revealed that a few producers in the Telugu film industry, who were a part of the power politics, made endless efforts to postpone the release of his film Karthikeya 2 so that their big banner films can make their way to the theatres. He said,
Karthikeya 2 was initially slated to hit theatres on July 22, but that date was later changed to August 12. As the producers are now required to reschedule the release for October starting on this date. The powerless situation made me cry.” The Times of India
- Nikhil received a remuneration of Rs 1116 after he worked as the assistant director for the Telugu film Hyderabad Nawabs. 123telugu
- Nikhil actively participates in a few social causes to facilitate those in need. He 0ftenly donates money to relief funds and visits NGOs and charitable organisations. In 2020, amid Covid-19, Nikhil lent his support to the people, who were in need of medical supplies, food, and other amenities.
- During an interview, Nikhil talked about how his parents came up with his name and said that his name is made up of two parts, Nikhil and Siddhartha. Nikhil originated from Lord Shiva’s name ‘Nikhileshwar’ and Siddhartha was derived from his father’s name Kavali Shyam Siddhartha. Amarujala
- Nikhil is often seen consuming alcoholic beverages with friends at parties and events.
- Nikhil is a fitness enthusiast, and he is often spotted working out at the gym to keep himself fit.
- In July 2017, Nikhil was featured on the cover of Red magazine.
- In an interview, on being asked about his role model in the film industry, Nikhil revealed that he is extremely inspired by Shah Rukh Khan, because being an outsider, he established his identity in the film industry as the ‘King of Bollywood.’ He added,
I am a huge Shahrukh Khan fan from the ‘Fauji’ and ‘Circus’ (television shows) time. I have watched every interview of his and learnt how he came from outside and became the King of Bollywood.” Outlook
- In August 2017, it was speculated that Nikhil got engaged to a girl, Tejaswini, who was an engineer from Hyderabad. According to some media sources, Nikhil’s parents chose the girl for him and the couple was rumoured to get married on 1 October 2017, but due to unfortunate reasons, the wedding was called off. However, Nikhil denied the rumours regarding his marriage. Pinkvilla In an interview, Nikhil’s close relative revealed the details of his rumoured marriage and said,
It’s an arranged marriage as Nikhil’s parents saw the girl first and liked her. Afterwards, Nikhil met and liked her too. They are now planning an engagement in a few days’ time. Now that his career is going strong and he is in the safe zone, he finally agreed to his parents’ wish.” Deccan Chronicle
- In 2022, it was reported that after the immense success of Nikhil’s Telugu film Karthikeya 2 at the box office, he was approached by some Hindi filmmakers to make a debut in Bollywood. In an interview, he expressed his excitement about being approached by the directors of Hindi cinema and said,
My first choice is that the film I work in should reach out to different people and they should be liked. But if I tell you honestly, I have got offers of films from two big production houses of Hindi cinema. Although I cannot reveal his name right now.” ABP Live