Age: 46 Years
|Profession||Businesswoman; operates a travel business from Delhi|
|Famous For||Being the wife of the former Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Omar Abdullah|
|Date of Birth||6 June 1973 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as in 2019)||46 Years|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to music|
|Controversy||Her separation from her husband has been controversial for a very long time. The estranged wife of Omar Abdullah demanded Rs. 15 lakh/month for maintenance. TOI|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||1 September 1994 (Thursday)|
|Husband/Spouse||Omar Abdullah (Former Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir)
|Children||Sons- Zamir, Zahir
|Parents||Father- Ram Nath (Army Officer)
Mother- Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother- Pankaj Nath
Sister- Not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Payal Nath
- The family of Payal Nath has roots from Lahore, Pakistan.
- When Payal was working in ‘The Oberoi,’ a five star hotel in New Delhi, she met Omar Abdullah for the first time. At that time, Abdullah was a marketing executive in the same hotel chain.
- She owns a mineral water company called “Jairu Naturelle.” The factory is located 3 km away from Kullu, on the Kullu-Manali highway.
- She also runs a travel business from her hometown, Delhi.
- Her father-in-law, Farooq Abdullah has also served as the Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir three times.
- Her sister-in-law, Sarah Abdullah Pilot is the wife of Sachin Pilot, the former Union Cabinet Minister and the 5th Deputy Chief Minister of Rajasthan.