|Full name||Pooja Mundhra Mahatme (after marriage) Pooja Mundhra - Instagram|
|Popular Name||Thecozyvibe Hindustan Times|
|Profession(s)||• Lifestyle Blogger
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 4”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms- 50 kg
in pounds- 110 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||11 July 1993|
|Age (as of 2021)||28 Years|
|Tattoo(s)||Pooja has 3 tattoos inked on her skin.
|Relationships & More|
Note: Before getting hitched in 2021, Pooja and Sagar were in a long term relationship of 10 years.
|Marriage Date||16 February 2021
|Parents||Father- Name not known
Mother- Name not known
• Sanket Mundhra
• Priya Mundhra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pooja Mundhra
- Pooja Mundhra is an Indian blogger who lives in Mumbai, India.
- She is popularly known for scrutinizing the latest trends, accessories, and street fashion through her blogs and vlogs.
- By delivering mind-blowing individualised content on fashion and lifestyle by means of different social platforms, Pooja has attained immense appreciation and fan following for her noteworthy ideology and contribution to the fashion world.
- On 6 June 2012, she started her YouTube channel “thecozyvibe,” where she posts weekly vlogs apropos to the latest fashion, beauty, travelling, and lifestyle, and as of 2022, she has gained a total number of subscribers of 36.9K. thecozyvibe – YouTube
- In March 2016, she created her own word press site called “Thecozyvibe,” where she shares her views and tips about the latest styles, fashion, and ornaments. Thecozyvibe.
- In 2018, Pooja partnered with Paytm and created her own shopping page called “Thecozyvibemall”, where she shares her favourite fashion trends, accessories, at some amazing discounted rates. thecozyvibemall
- In 2018, she walked the ramp with Taapsee Pannu to exhibit the designer clothing, launched by the melange festive ethenic collection at the lifestyle store.
- Besides being a fashion blogger, Pooja is an active supporter of girls education, who keeps posting her thoughts and ideologies to encourage girls education on different social platforms like Instagram.
- In 2020, she joined hands with Whisper India for the launch of mobileshaalla, free phone-based learning for girls in partnership with Pratham Education.
- In 2021, before getting hitched, Pooja and her boyfriend Sagar had a long term relationship of 10 years, and in an interview with “Hindustan Times,” Pooja said,
I am extremely happy. Being together for 10 years while growing, learning, teaching, experiencing, advancing and above all getting thicker day by day. Each day spent with Sagar is priceless. We’ve seen our shares of ups and downs. And in all situations been there for each other. It took 10 Years and that’s what our wedding hash tag will look like too. Grateful of God who got Sagar in my life. Can’t wait to tie the holy knot with him.” Hindustan Times
- When asked about the most memorable moment in her life, she said,
My wedding day was one of the most memorable part of my life, including the proposal day.”
- She further added that her husband had planned to propose to her at Burj Khalifa in Dubai, but due to covid restrictions, he ended up proposing to her at the Gateway of India, Mumbai, in a very filmy style.
- On 24 June 2021, Pooja created a thrift shopping page on Instagram known as “thecozythrifts” to sell out fashionable clothes from her own closet. thecozythrifts – Instagram
- On 7 July 2021, she got 3 tattoos inked on her skin at Allien tattoo studio, Mumbai, and in an interview while talking about her tattoos, she said, all the three tattoos that she had got have some relevant meaning and significance to her. First, sunset with a rose that means happiness, then a Sanskrit word “Kritajna” that means being grateful, and third is the sibling tattoo, which she got with her 2 siblings to manifest their love for each other.
- The blogger is often spotted consuming alcoholic beverages on various occasions.