|Real Name||Sudhir Chaudhary|
|Profession||Journalist, News Anchor, Editor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 8”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 70 kg
in Pounds- 154 lbs
|Date of Birth||18 June|
|Age (as in 2016)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|College||Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi,
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma in Journalism, Bachelor of Arts|
|Family||Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Salary||25 Lakh INR per Month|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sudhir Chaudhary
- Does Sudhir Chaudhary smoke?: Not Known
- Does Sudhir Chaudhary drink alcohol?: Yes
- Sudhir Chaudhary is the senior editor and business head of Zee News where he hosts Daily News & Analysis (DNA). Over the period of two decades, he has worked at several Hindi and Marathi news channels.
- Sudhir joined Zee News in 1993 when it was just started and covered several prominent stories including the Kargil War and the 2001 Indian Parliament attack. He was a part of the media that covered the meeting at Islamabad between Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Pervez Musharraf after the terrorist attack.
- He left Zee News in 2003. He was instrumental in the launch of Sahara Samay, the Hindi news channel of the Sahara group. For short period of time, he also joined India TV. He again moved on and joined Live India and served as the Editor-in-chief for the channel. He returned in Zee News again in 2012. He hosts the popular prime time news show, Daily News & Analysis (DNA) on Zee News.
- In 2012, Congress MP Naveen Jindal accused Sudhir Chaudhary and Sameer Ahluwalia of trying to extort Rs 100 crore worth of advertisements from his company in return for dropping stories linking the Jindal group with Coalgate.
- Sudhir received Ramnath Goenka Award for Excellence in Journalism in the “Hindi broadcast” category for 2013. He won the award for his interview with the friend of the Delhi December 16 gang-rape victim.