Marriage Date: 20 April 2022
Age: 41 Years
Wife: Tina Dabi
|Full name||Dr Pradeep Gawande India TV|
|Known for||Being the fiance of Tina Dabi (UPSC Rank 1- 2015)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 167 cm
in meters- 1.67 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 6”
|Date of Birth||9 December 1980 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||41 Years|
|College/University||Government Medical College (GMC), Aurangabad|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS at Government Medical College (GMC), Aurangabad
|Controversy||In 2021, Pradeep Gawande was in the headlines in a bribery case. In Jaipur and Jodhpur, three teams of the Anti-Corruption Bureau took action against Rajasthan Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation (RSLDC) manager Rahul Kumar Garg and coordinator Ashok Sangwan. These two were arrested by the Anti-Corruption Bureau while accepting a bribe of Rs 5 lakh. Pradeep Gawande was working as the Chief Manager of RSLDC at this time, and his name was involved in the bribery case. The Director-General of ACB, BL Soni, stated in a media conference that Pradeep Gawande was out of answers during the investigation. The Times of India Soni said,
We had invited Pradeep Gawande, the managing director of RSLDC for questioning. Some specific questions were asked from him including why permission of a particular training form was cancelled and if it was cancelled under what circumstances the process of granting permission was started again."
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 April 2022
|Marriage Place||Hotel Holiday Inn, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Wife/Spouse||Tina Dabi (IAS officer) (m. 2022-present)|
|Children||Tina and Pradeep were blessed with a baby boy in Jaisalmer on 15 September 2023.|
|Parents||Father- Late Keshavrao Gawande
|Siblings||Brothers- Hemant Gawande and Ashwini Gawande|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pradeep Gawande
- Pradeep Gawande is a 2013-batch IAS officer. He is best known for being the fiance of Tina Dabi, who was the topper of the civil service exams in 2015. Pradeep Gawande is three years senior to Tina Dabi. Pradeep Gawande was a doctor before cracking the civil services examinations.
- In 2012, in the UPSC Civil Services Exams, Pradeep Gawande secured All India Rank 478 and became an IAS officer of the 2013 batch. His roll number was 442735. Pradeep is an MBBS doctor. In 2013, he received the Rajasthan cadre after his selection in civil services examinations. Soon, he was sent to Bundi for training as an assistant collector. In 2015, he worked as Assistant Secretary in the Ministry of Chemical Fertilizers and SDM in Dholpur. From November 2016 to May 2018, he was appointed as the CEO of Jodhpur Zilla Parishad. From April 2018 to February 2020, he served as the CEO of the Bikaner Municipal Council. He started working as the Churu Collector on 2 July 2020 and served the position till 6 January 2021. From 4 January 2021 to October 2021, he worked as MD of RSLDC. In March 2022, he was posted as Director at Archeology & Museums in Rajasthan, India.
- In 2015, Tina Dabi became the first person from the Dalit community to crack the civil service examinations. In 2018, Tina Dabi again hit headlines when she got married to IAS officer Athar Aamir Khan. However, in 2021, Athar and Tina got divorced and announced their separation officially.
- Pradeep Gawande belongs to Maharashtra. Reportedly, Tina Dabi and Pradeep were in a four-month relationship before announcing their engagement on social media. Pradeep Gawande is thirteen years older than Tina Dabi, and it was Tina Dhabi’s second engagement.
- On 28 March 2022, Pradeep and Tina Dabi shared their engagement pictures on various social media platforms. In the pictures, Tina was seen wearing a red saree, while Pradeep Gawande was in a red kurta and pants. Tina Dabi captioned her Instagram post along with a picture of their engagement. She wrote,
Wearing the smile you’re giving.”
- On 28 March 2022, Tina Dabi and Pradeep Gawande announced their marriage to be solemnised in April 2022 in Jaipur.
- On 20 April 2022, he got married to Tina Dabi, and on 22 April 2022, their reception was held in Jaipur.