|Known for||• Winning the title of Femina Miss India Delhi 2022
• Participating as a contestant in Splitsvilla 14 in 2022
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-26-32|
|Date of Birth||Year, 2002|
|Age (as of 2022)||20 Years|
|School||The Millennium School, Panipat|
|College/University||Mata Sundri College for Women, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Psychology Prakshi Goyal – Linkedin|
|Hobbies||Travelling, Listening to podcasts, Reading about spirituality, Dancing, Trekking, Camping|
|Relationships & More|
|Film||3 Idiots (2009)|
|Quote||Patience when you have nothing and gratitude once you have everything.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Prakshi Goyal
- Prakshi Goyal is an Indian model, who participated as a contestant in Splitsvilla 14 in 2022.
- When she was thirteen years old, she won her first beauty pageant. When she was a child, her parents believed that her fascination for fashion would fade away with time. However, her passion for fashion never ended and she decided to become a model after growing up. In an interview, she said that it was very difficult for her to convenience her parents to allow her to model. In the interview, she further added,
From the moment I decided to honour my inner calling, I’ve been in a constant state of struggle. It took a lot of convincing to get my mother, who is now my biggest supporter, onboard. I feel it is my responsibility to set an example for my sisters so that they will not have to deal with the same mindsets that I have had to deal with, and I am willing to keep fighting until I get there. I am proud of my stubborn self for fighting against all odds, stereotypes and limitations and convincing my parents to provide me with a chance to prove myself, and proving the fact that anything and everything can be achieved with an absolute industrious attitude. We live in a world where people set standards for you to meet, or they are quite ready to pass judgement on you.”
- She won the title of Femina Miss India Delhi in 2022.
- She refers to herself as ‘Amicably Tenacious!’ (someone who keeps a very strong point of view while respecting others) on her social media account.