Age: 40 Years
Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
Education: MBA In HR
|Full name||Priyanka Sharma Tibrewal The Telegraph|
|Profession||Politician & Advocate|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters- 172 cm
in meters- 1.72 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 8”
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party (August 2014-present)
|Political Journey||• August 2014: Priyanka Tibrewal joined the Bharatiya Janata Party.
• April 2015: She contested the Kolkata Municipal Corporation election and faced a defeat.
• August 2020: She was appointed as a vice president of Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (West Bengal)
|Date of Birth||7 July 1981 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2021)||40 Years|
|Birthplace||Calcutta (now Kolkata), West Bengal|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School||Welland Gouldsmith School, Kolkata|
|College/University(s)||• Delhi University
• South Calcutta Law College, Kolkata
• University of Thailand (MBA)
|• LLB (South Calcutta Law College)
• MBA in HR (University of Thailand)
|Tattoo(s)||She has two permanent tattoos inked on her left as well as the right arm. The one on the right arm reads 'Mira Tashu.'
|Relationships & More|
|Husband||Name not known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyanka Tibrewal
- Priyanka Tibrewal is an Indian lawyer and a national spokesperson of the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP).
- Priyanka used to write articles for The Telegraph, an English daily, during her school days.
- Priyanka started practicing law in 2007. Over the years, she has represented various small and high-profile cases in multiple legal courts, majorly in Calcutta High Court and the Supreme Court of India.
- As per some media reports, BJP leader Babul Supriyo, who has been Priyanka’s family friend for a long time, was the person who made her join the BJP and enter politics. Priyanka says that Babul is like an elder brother to her.
- Before making her way into politics, Priyanka used to work for a social organisation that aims to reform educational facilities across West Bengal.
- An avid fan of Kishore Kumar, Priyanka Tibrewal enjoys listening to vintage songs to release her stress.
- As a national spokesperson for the BJP, she makes regular appearances on TV news channels to communicate the party’s position on various portfolios. Here is a video of one of her appearances on a news channel debate.
- In September 2021, she made headlines when she contested against West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee in the byelection to the Bhabanipur seat.