Some Lesser Known Facts About Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch
- Does Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch smoke?: Not Known
- Does Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Surprising to many people, she was born in Iran. Her father is a Persian, and mother, a Multani.
- She does not come from a family of musicians, it is her natural talent that saw her the heights in her short career.
- Though she had decided to be a singer at just 12, it took her years to set her feet in the industry.
- Her voice and singing style for the TV show ‘Humsafar,’ starring Fawad Khan, has earned her a lot of fame and propelled her into the limelight.
- Qurat’s work for the song ‘Woh Humsafar Tha’ bagged her a number of awards, namely ‘Song of the Year,’ ‘Best Original Soundtrack,’ ‘Best Singer of the Year (Female),’ ‘Hum Honorary Phenomenal Serial Award.’ and ‘Pakistan’s Youngest Achievement Award.’
- She started singing in MTV Coke Studio in 2011 with her first song being, ‘Panchi’ that featured famous Pakistani band ‘Jal.’
- Qurat sang the cover of Atif Aslam‘s song ‘Akhiyaan Nu Rehn De,’ in the year 2011.
- In February 2013, she met with a car accident which took place when she was heading toward the Airport to board a Dubai bound flight. A car had hit her car from the rear, and the collision was such immense that her car flipped 180 degrees onto its roof.
- She performed a cover of Coldplay’s all-time hit ‘Every teardrop is a waterfall’ at Music Latte’ 2014.
- Qurat took her voice to the Hindi film industry in India with Amitabh Bachchan starrer ‘Pink,’ with the song ‘Kaari Kaari,’ for which she got a nomination in the Filmfare Awards under the category, ‘Best Female Playback Singer,’ in 2017.
📢⚡TRENDING: URI is surging to become a Blockbuster, check the salary of Uri actors here⚡