Profession Celebrity Manager
Famous Role Being the manager of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone
Physical Stats & More
Height (approx.) in centimeters- 165 cm
in meters- 1.65 m
in feet & inches- 5’ 5”
Eye Colour Black
Hair Colour Black
Date of Birth 21 August 1987 (Friday)
Age (as in 2020) 33 Years
Birthplace Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Zodiac sign Leo
Hometown Mumbai, Maharashtra
Hobbies Travelling and photography
Controversy Amid the Bollywood drug row, she was summoned by the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) in September 2020, and during the interrogation, she accepted a drug chat with Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone in which Padukone was asking for drugs. However, she denied taking drugs herself and said that she only smoked cigarettes. Zee News
Relationships & More
Marital Status Unmarried
Affairs/Boyfriends Not Known
Parents Father- Name not known
Mother- Mitakshara Purohit (Worked at Air India)
Quote "I was so busy doing stuff with him that I forgot to realize that I was in love "- Supreme being.
Place Bastia, Porto
Sports Cricket, Football
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karishma Prakash
- Karishma Prakash is an Indian celebrity manager who is the manager of Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone.
- Karishma Prakash works at a Mumbai-based PR company, Kwan Talent Management Agency Private Limited.
- She has also worked with actress Rhea Chakraborty‘s manager Jaya Saha and Sushant Singh Rajput‘s ex-manager Shruti Modi.
- In September 2020, Karishma Prakash made headlines when a WhatsApp chat appeared in media in which she was talking about procuring drugs to Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone.
- Later, the Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) summoned Karishma Prakash and Dhurv Chitgopekar, the CEO of Kwan Talent Management Agency Private Limited.
- Along with Karishma Prakash, actors Deepika Padukone, Sara Ali Khan, Shraddha Kapoor, and Rakul Preet Singh were also summoned by the NCB. Hindustan Times
- When the NCB asked her to be present at the NCB office on 23 September 2020, Karishma Prakash sought exemption from the NCB investigation till 25 September 2020; citing her ill health.
Karishma Prakash, actor Deepika Padukone's manager, has sought exemption from Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) investigation till 25th September on the grounds of ill health: Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) pic.twitter.com/c0EHpOPNuV
— ANI (@ANI) September 22, 2020
- Her mother, Mitakshara Purohit, has worked with “Air India.” Reportedly, her mother restarted her studies after retirement and attended St. Xavier’s College in Mumbai.
- Karishma is best friends with Shah Rukh Khan’s manager and producer Pooja Dadlani, and they are often spotted partying together. Pooja Dadlani was the producer of Shah Rukh Khan’s film, Chennai Express (2013).