Marital Status: Unmarried
Hometown: Paris, France
Age: 34 Years
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rachel Ann Mullins
- Rachel Ann Mullins is an American actress, director, producer, and model. She is known for acting in Hollywood films and television series. Mullins also appeared in an Indian web series titled Chutzpah (2021). She rose to fame after debuting in the Bollywood film Pathaan (2023).
- Rachel began modeling at the age of twelve. The first time she walked the ramp was for a women’s clothing brand called Maxara in New York.
- While she was studying in 8th standard, she used to skip her maths class and sneak out to attend fashion shows.
- When Rachel was 19 years old, she moved to Los Angeles to pursue modeling. Later, she worked in Tokyo, Paris, Milan, London, and Rome. She has appeared in several fashion magazines and got featured in many articles related to health & beauty.
- From September 2009 to December 2011, she worked at three publicly traded companies En2Go, E3D, and VoxPOPEn2Go as their investor relations associate. From December 2018 to January 2019, she worked at Spotify as a project manager in Santa Monica, California. In 2019, she served as the producer-director at
- She has appeared in several Hollywood films including Good Guys Finish Last (2009), Poolboy: Drowning Out the Fury (2011), Rampart (2011), Excision (2012), Two Faced (2017), and Attack of the Unknown (2020).
- Rachel has also appeared in short films including The Last Cry (2012), Kira (2014), and That Pie of Yours (2017).
- Mullins has worked in several American TV series including Descontrol (2007), Secret Lives of Women (2009), CSI: NY (2011), Happy Endings (2011), and Falling Tower Comedy (2015). In 2013, she played the role of a jacket thief in the series Don’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23.
- Rachel has produced several short films such as The Greys (2015), Project X (2018), and Revenge Marks the Spot (2020). In 2020, she produced a TV mini-series titled Bachelorette Satire (2020).
- She produces branded content for several brands including Purina, Craftsman Tools, Pilot Pens, Dole Pineapples, Sears, and Nestle.
- In an interview, Rachel revealed that she had no idea who Shah Rukh Khan was until one of the assistant directors explained to her that he was a big deal. Hindustan Times
- In an Instagram livestream, Rachel revealed that the Bollywood film Pathaan (2023) was supposed to be released in 2021; however, due to Shah Rukh Khan‘s son Aryan Khan‘s arrest for the seizure of illegal drugs on a cruise ship off the Mumbai coast, the release of the film was delayed. Instagram – Rachel Ann Mullins
- Rachel consumes alcoholic beverages on several occasions.
- She was listed among the “Top 10 Hottest Women of the Web” by G4 TV’s Attack of The Show.
- Rachel is fond of writing and has penned articles for several magazines.